ADVERTISEMENT

Forget Spectrum - Today & tomorrow's games are on TV

Rmbr26

Hall of Famer
Sep 25, 2004
I have Xfinity and Serra-Cajon game is on NSBA Channel 696 on my system at 4 PM followed by Folsom-Helix at 8 PM.

While Spectrum holds some rights these games had been on live tv now for a number of years
which is only right - not everyone can make it to Sacto.

Last edited:
Good luck to all the NorCal teams this weekend! Go Padres , Lancers and Lions!

Milpitas = Trojans

Half Moon Bay = Cougars

Any predicts as to scores?

• Saturday, Dec. 16 at 6:00pm - Div. 3-AA Shasta vs. Bishop Diego at Cal Lutheran
  • Saturday, Dec. 16 at 6:00pm - Div. 3-A Half Moon Bay vs. Steele Canyon at Southwestern College, San Diego
  • Saturday, Dec. 16 at 6:00pm - Div. 4-A Milpitas at Southwest EC
  • Saturday, Dec. 16 at 6:00pm - Div. 5-AA McClyomds vs. Golden West at Visalia Community Stadium
  • Saturday, Dec. 16 at 6:00pm - Div. 6-A Galileo vs. Vincent Memorial at Calexico HS
Additionally, in the North all five games listed above will be televised live on NBCSports Bay Area

I have Xfinity and Serra-Cajon game is on NSBA Channel 696 on my system at 4 PM followed by Folsom-Helix at 8 PM.

While Spectrum holds some rights these games had been on live tv now for a number of years
which is only right - not everyone can make it to Sacto.

Am posting again as some people missing game as they don't read enough threads to know they're all televised as with previous years.

Am posting again as some people missing game as they don't read enough threads to know they're all televised as with previous years.

It depends where you are. Nothing in Orange or San Diego Counties, as far as I know.

What the mother F?

Now NFHS won't show the Milpitas game because of a "live" broadcast?

Spectrum's not showing that game!

:mad:

NBC Bay Area showed last nights and the Pittsburg game just fine, but now for the DLS game I'm getting some Zaza Pachulia documentary. Anyone else getting this?

Edit: MaxPreps page has comments saying game is starting at 8:27.

NBC Bay Area showed last nights and the Pittsburg game just fine, but now for the DLS game I'm getting some Zaza Pachulia documentary. Anyone else getting this?

Edit: MaxPreps page has comments saying game is starting at 8:27.

Think the delay came from parking the team buses and offloading all the MD players,,,,

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT