ADVERTISEMENT

Gaskin down to 4 schools

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
Bishop O'Dowd/Team Arsenal 2018 G Naseem Gaskin has narrowed his list to Utah, Pepperdine, Montana and Pacific

I would imagine Gaskin chooses Utah. Anything that would indicate otherwise? I know his Team Arsenal teammate Andre Kelly got an offer from Utah as well. Kelly is visiting Cal September 2, but I think Gaskin likely going to Utah could be a factor in Kelly's recruitment as well.

Utah is the biggest program, but Montana has showed the chops to land big recruits especially from the Bay Area. Pacific is making in-roads with Stoudamire. And Pepperdine landed a somewhat similar player in Jade Smith last year.

Reactions: BenParker
Utah is the biggest program, but Montana has showed the chops to land big recruits especially from the Bay Area. Pacific is making in-roads with Stoudamire. And Pepperdine landed a somewhat similar player in Jade Smith last year.
Good points. Thanks for sharing your insight.

Gaskin should wait it out. He is clearly there best player in the ODowd program. Hardy was exposed in the Summer. I can see Gaskin ending up in the Higher Level Pac-12

Reactions: BenParker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT