ADVERTISEMENT

Gridley Tournament Broadcast Info.

That Web Site does work on the Google Chrome Browser. All you see is black screen.

Why do you say Comcast is live streaming the games?

The Web Site is a Dublin High School video feed. It has mostly broadcast Dublin H S events.

It does not say anything about Comcast.

Last edited:
That Web Site does work on the Google Chrome Browser. All you see is black screen.

That may be the problem. In order to get the schedule for the live stream you may have to update your browser or manually search/type in the information.

In any event, they are filming all of the games at Gridley and have listed the schedule on the site.

Here is the lineup for Thursday and Friday am. Friday night is dependent on Thursday results.

Gaels TV LINEUP

December 7th 4:00 PM
Folsom vs. Capital Chrisitan
(Gridley Tournament)

December 7th 5:30 PM
Sheldon vs. Woodcreek
(Gridley Tournament)

December 7th 7:00 PM
Gridley vs. Salesian
(Gridley Tournament)

December 7th 8:30 PM
Archbishop Mitty vs. Dublin
(Gridley Tournament)

December 8th
Gridley Tournament
3-Point and Slam Dunk Contest

Why do you say Comcast is live streaming the games?

The Web Site is a Dublin High School video feed. It has mostly broadcast Dublin H S events.

It does not say anything about Comcast.

Not sure the connection but Comcast is sponsoring the broadcast.

ARHS Stats, would love to see you at the game. You do- that voodoo- that you do- so well.
Here's wishing you great hoops

Riordan plays University at University (SF) on Thursday, so I am at University on Thursday. Trying to watch some of GIBT games after I get home.

ARHS Stats, would love to see you at the game. You do- that voodoo- that you do- so well.
Here's wishing you great hoops

nice Blazing Saddles reference....luv that movie - Harvey Korman as Hedley Lamarr was brilliant.....

Blazing Saddles reference?? I haven’t seen that all the way thru in one sitting, but “voodoo that you do so well” is from a 1930’s song called That Old Black Magic.

This is not a Comcast broadcast.

It is a Dublin High School broadcast.
Announcers keep talking about the Dublin offense or the Dublin Defense.

During the Archbishop Mitty game, the announcers keep referring to Archbishop Mitty as "Archbishop"

All announcers are from Dublin High School and are Dublin Homers

Well, okay, I guess... Excepting for the fact that the song I referenced uses the exact same phrase and is over 30 years older than that flick, you are correct.

This is not a Comcast broadcast.

It is a Dublin High School broadcast.
Announcers keep talking about the Dublin offense or the Dublin Defense.

During the Archbishop Mitty game, the announcers keep referring to Archbishop Mitty as "Archbishop"

All announcers are from Dublin High School and are Dublin Homers

Not sure what kind of basketball fan would complain about live coverage of a high quality NorCal basketball tourney.

Comcast was nice enough to sponsor Gaeltv to cover the entire tournament, not just Dublin. This allowed friends, family, students and others to watch some of the top ranked teams play without having to travel to Griidley.

If you watched all of the games, you would have heard high praise for the play of Chappell, Akinjo and Forbes. Not sure why you would criticize the announcers for speaking positively about Dublin in their winning effort. Seems like a lame complaint in light of the effort put forward.

The announcers spoke about Dublin all game, barely mentioned Mitty players.

I don't remember them mentioning Archbishop Mitty coach Tim Kennedy, but mentioned Coach Costello of Dublin about once every 4 minutes.

They were not neutral Comcast announcers, I was expecting because it was Comcast live streaming the game.

Comcast would have researched stats and information for both teams, not just Dublin.

Comcast would have talked about the Mitty players. Comcast would have told who was passing to who on offense for Mitty, instead of talking about the last Dublin offensive possession.

The first post of this thread should have said Dublin High School was live streaming the Gridley Games.

Announcers are better, today in the Archbishop Mitty Game vs. Gridley.
New color guy, might be a Dublin assistant coach.

Announcers are telling us information about players on both teams, and are not concentrating on 1 team.

They are usually talking about the team with the ball, instead of Dublin all the time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT