ADVERTISEMENT

HMB vs Central Catholic sat @ 6pm

Michael's pizza, sports bar&grill is a few blocks North of the school on Carpenter Rd.

I haven't been there, but it appears to have pretty good reviews on Yelp, Google, etc.

Slim pickings for restaurants on that side of the freeway, but there are many more choices either downtown (not far away either), or around the malls along the east side of 99, all the way up to the area just South of Modesto Christian.

Last year we had some very questionable calls by the one shorter Hispanic Offical he really became a factor in the second half. I’m not saying that was why Hmb loss, CC beat us, but he really really was a factor in the second half. I just hope we can get a good staff that calls a consistent game. Good luck to CC and we’re looking forward to a Good hard played game.

Pregame was all good ! Tip off is 4:20 away ! Follow at maxpreps.com

Great season for HMB and congrats to CC for moving on. Next year is gonna be a rough one for HMB with so many seniors graduating, but I'm sure Parsons will find a way.

Reactions: GOTF and SF_Mikey
19 of the 49 points made at the line? 29 FTs for one team and 44 overall? Ugh, Sounds like an ugly game to watch

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT