ADVERTISEMENT

Irish to Play For FOUR CCS Titles

Irish_Cheers

Hall of Famer
May 11, 2008
Men's hoops will play for the CCS D-III title vs. Aptos on Saturday, March 7th at Independence HS at 8:00pm.

Women's hoops will play for the CCS Open title vs. Pinewood on Friday, March 6th at Santa Clara U. at 6:00pm

Men's Soccer will play S.H. Prep on Saturday, March 7th at Homestead HS at 12:30pm.

Women's Soccer will also play S.H. Prep for the CCS D-III title on March 7th at 3:00pm at Valley Christian HS.

Go IRISH!

IRISH, Im happy SHC is winning titles and playing well, my question to you is assuming we win all or most of them today...would you trade all of them for one (1) WCAL league championship in football next year....or trade two of the state championship girls' basketball titles' to one school for that....lol, I think I would we could...lol,
wink.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Scott2138:
IRISH, Im happy SHC is winning titles and playing well, my question to you is assuming we win all or most of them today...would you trade all of them for one (1) WCAL league championship in football next year....or trade two of the state championship girls' basketball titles' to one school for that....lol, I think I would we could...lol,
wink.r191677.gif
Hmm.... maybe one of the girls titles for a WCAL football championship. That would be something.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT