ADVERTISEMENT

Lavar the teacher

Daddy Ball is a piece of work no doubt...... I like the older brothers but I'm afraid that LaMelo is going to crash n burn......

p.s. - great thread title BTW!

Last edited:
As the Ball's exploded onto the basketball scene and built the BBB it was a lot of fun to watch. But with the fame daddy Ball turned into The Donald and thought he could control everything. We are now seeing the implosion of the BBB and if Zo is only average the brand will crumble. I don't know one person who watches their show. Daddy Ball and the baby Ball shoe possibly costing him his collegiate year,,Not Good. Wish the best for those boys/young men though!

As the Ball's exploded onto the basketball scene and built the BBB it was a lot of fun to watch. But with the fame daddy Ball turned into The Donald and thought he could control everything. We are now seeing the implosion of the BBB and if Zo is only average the brand will crumble. I don't know one person who watches their show. Daddy Ball and the baby Ball shoe possibly costing him his collegiate year,,Not Good. Wish the best for those boys/young men though!

Lavar's productions were like watching the Kardashians on reality TV, only with a big head rather than big butts.

Last edited:
Lavar's productions were like watching the Kardashians on reality TV, with a big head rather than big butts.

Yes, exactly the same for me.. I don't watch either, except this one time when I was having my car serviced and the Kardashians happened to be on the tube in the waiting room and I couldn't find the remote... (Boy, was that awful!!)

Wait, Lavar has a show? Please tell me what channel it's on... so I can delete it from my remote.

This guy has gone from proud/loud daddy to Marv Marinovich in a very, very short time.

Aragon would take Lo Ball and he wont have to sit out any games!! Transfer are more then welcome with that administration!

I'm a big Lonzo fan. I think the guy is an amazing player and conducts himself very well on and off the court. I would not be surprised if he was ROY. Haven't seen a guy like him since Jason Kidd. Lavar is either absolutely crazy or a lot smarter than any of us. Call me nuts but his kids certainly seem like they have been raised right. I worry however he has taken this to another level. I hope the younger one (who could be another lonzo talent) doesn't become a Todd M. That would be sad. I'm a Ball fan though.

Lavar can be a buffoon at times. To me though, the guy deserves much respect, husband, being a dad, being there for his boys, teaching his boys right and wrong. I think that gets over shadowed in all his wild comments. Today marriages are 50-50, then 3 boys, he's raising them right. You get to see immaturity in LaMelo, dad pulls him aside and teaches him what's right and what's wrong. What he does inside his home has been awesome.....now what he did with the boys' high school team this year.....stupid....the media loves him because he says stupid things.....Lonzo you going to be better then Steph Curry....that should stay inside his house.

I think the actions of Lavar Ball behind closed doors seem to be ones of a father trying to provide the best future for his sons. He seems to take care of people in his circle. The outside version is so over the top and abrasive, but I think it is partly by design. He is keeping his brand at the forefront. He has the blueprint of how to keep attention and though it makes him look foolish or ignorant at times, it works from a marketing angle.

I think the actions of Lavar Ball behind closed doors seem to be ones of a father trying to provide the best future for his sons. He seems to take care of people in his circle. The outside version is so over the top and abrasive, but I think it is partly by design. He is keeping his brand at the forefront. He has the blueprint of how to keep attention and though it makes him look foolish or ignorant at times, it works from a marketing angle.
Spot on Streak.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT