ADVERTISEMENT

Letter to the Football Community

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
Hey everyone,

First, thank you for visiting the NorCalPreps.com message boards and engaging in good, fun banter about high school sports. I've enjoyed the community, the differing of opinions and learning new things.

However, the conversation on the boards has been deteriorating this season. This new pattern of posts isn't the intended use of these forums and is hurting the community.

I try to allow freedom on the boards and I know things can cross into a gray area when someone is passionate about a team or a topic. However, I need to reign in that freedom some. So, with the already posted rules, there will be a firm three strike penalty system which will lead to being banned from the boards.

If there is confusion on the rules, please reach out and we will work on coming to an understanding.

Thank you for your help.

Here is hoping to a good finish to the football season.

Hey everyone,

First, thank you for visiting the NorCalPreps.com message boards and engaging in good, fun banter about high school sports. I've enjoyed the community, the differing of opinions and learning new things.

However, the conversation on the boards has been deteriorating this season. This new pattern of posts isn't the intended use of these forums and is hurting the community.

I try to allow freedom on the boards and I know things can cross into a gray area when someone is passionate about a team or a topic. However, I need to reign in that freedom some. So, with the already posted rules, there will be a firm three strike penalty system which will lead to being banned from the boards.

If there is confusion on the rules, please reach out and we will work on coming to an understanding.

Thank you for your help.

No political threads started or posted within a thread, no cursing or using foul language toward another poster, no trolling another poster, no discussing how much rent is in Folsom and no hi-jacking another posters moniker. Did I miss anything Streak One? And btw, can we debate about a school SOS without any repercussions? Let's get it out in the open. Thank you.

Reactions: Dan12Kings
Hey everyone,

Thank you for your help.

...sometimes you might have to change your Avatar when doing your job

https://tytnetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/the-greatest-called-strike-3.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT