ADVERTISEMENT

Marvin Bagley- DUKE

This reclassifying trend is becoming the next fad. A player of Bagley's skill as most scouts and novice fans can agree is going to be a great NBA player. He is clearly a #1 overall pick in the draft. I see Ben Simmons except a much more polished offensive game. I give a notch in rebounding and passing to Simmons but Bagley does everything Simmons can do. And at 6'11, he is most undoubtedly a franchise changing player.

I dont see Duke as loaded as they are next year winning. Too many freshman trying to create their own stardom plus you know Grayson Allen is not taking a backseat to a freshman (Duval, Trent, Carter or Bagley).

"I'm going to forgo my senior year of high school."

That is a new phrase in recruiting that will become more common.

Can't question his talent. 2018 draft could be a special group

He's big time. Top 2 or 3 NBA player pick if not #1. Diff class than Jordan Brown.

Well that removes my open division pick for state title. Mater Dei isn't shedding any tears! Lol! But don't count out Sierra Canyon!!! Pockets are deep!

The north doesn't seem to have anything remotely close to the south this year now that Brown is gone from WC. (at least that is the rumor)

Well that removes my open division pick for state title. Mater Dei isn't shedding any tears! Lol! But don't count out Sierra Canyon!!! Pockets are deep!

Bagley is amazing, but i still would have taken mater dei. Freedman, bol, wang, lundeen, and butler all return with sierra canyon losing martin, riley, and seiko.

Bagley is going to wish he didn't play with Grayson Allen. What a cancer. He should have been tossed from the team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT