ADVERTISEMENT

Maurice Washington III Commits to Nebraska

FormerD1Backer

Sports Fanatic
Nov 5, 2011
This kid has been on quite the ride after his outstanding Soph season at TKA, transfers, has to miss his Junior year, moves to TX, plays for Deion Sanders and with Deion's son at Trinity Christian, wins a State Championship. After all that, somewhat under the radar nationally, with offers from some major powers but none seeming to come at him hard, before he scores 3 TD's at the Underarmour All Star Classic and takes home the MVP. Ends up picking between AZ State and Nebraska as finalists.

He's a talented kid who could play a big role on either side of the ball. I wish him well!

Reactions: coachlittle
I hope this had nothing to do with the firing of the HC Johnson who moved on with his family to Oregon and has since moved again.

I doubt that it did. Mike and his son stuck around for another year after Washington transferred out. Remember that Mike Jr. is a whole grade younger than Maurice.

It got deleted because one poster's comment was out of line, but to get it completely out of the thread, replies have to get deleted too.
I support Streak’s call on that. My response was that it was WAY out of line on ncp. The world’s so crazy right now I can’t even recall the handle.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT