ADVERTISEMENT

Mitty - Sac

Sounds like Sac proved Mitty is human. Or perhaps it wasn't as close as it sounds if you witnessed it live?

Sounds like Sac proved Mitty is human. Or perhaps it wasn't as close as it sounds if you witnessed it live?

I Was there and it was definitely closer. Both teams are very good, and played a hard fought game. Sac fell behind early and just couldn’t get over the hump. Sac got it as close as 6 late and turned it over on a key possession in final minute and Mitty iced it with free throws down the stretch. Good game!

Last edited:
Reactions: Paytc
I Was there and it was definitely closer. Both teams are very good, and played a hard fought game. Sac fell behind early and just couldn’t get over the hump. Sac got it as close as 6 late and turned it over on a key possession in final minute and Mitty iced it with free throws down the stretch. Good game!

I have always said there is not much that separates most of the better teams in girls basketball. So I'm really not that surprised. Usually the team with either a slight talent or slight coaching edge makes the difference. Because some coaches do more with less and others less with more. I think that comes from the expectations that are set and the bar that is reached for. Leadership and accountability from the top that is encourage below can determine how far you go. It sounds like the tone that was set early pretty much was the difference in the outcome. Big stage experience most likely helped as well. Thanks for the game update.

Last edited:
Mitty also played without their starting senior center, and Jones was in foul trouble most of the game. A great game all around though and good for Sac for sticking in there after being down almost 20.

Mitty also played without their starting senior center, and Jones was in foul trouble most of the game. A great game all around though and good for Sac for sticking in there after being down almost 20.
What was the reason that Mitty was without their starting center?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT