ADVERTISEMENT

Mods

FootballJunkie101

Hall of Famer
Oct 3, 2017
CHEROKEE COUNTY
I've already reached out to you via e-mail at Info@norcalpreps.com but haven't received a response. The problem is, it appears to me poster "footballjunkY101" has hi-jacked my moniker FootballJunkie101". It also seems to me that he's a day late and a dollar short. My original "FootballJunkie101" name has my 24' WellCraft avatar. Based on his post he's now beginning to hi-jack threads. Looking at the board rules he's considered a troller. Can you get a hold of this situation because he's becoming very annoying. Thank you.

RULES
  • No trolling (making a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of eliciting an angry response from them.)

Our email is norcalpreps@yahoo.com.

Please send concerns there or through the messaging app on these boards and I will do my best to help. I'm looking into the situation now

Thank you

I made this name and am new to the board. I have not trolled anyone or broke any rules. I look forward to posting with ya'all!

Thanks streak for keeping the trolling to a minimum. Makes it much better for those trying to talk NorCal football since NorCal is the bestest!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT