#9 San Marin at #5 Bishop O'Dowd
#6 Kennedy at #2 Campolindo

Division IV (Wednesday)

#4 Piedmont at #1 Middletown
#10 St. Mary's at #6 Redwood Christian

Division V (Tuesday)

#5 Athenian at #1 St. Vincent
#6 Berean Christian at #2 Branson

Baseball is so weird in a 1 game elimination. Look at some of these teams still alive.
In D1 I think this is the most predictable division with DLS and Foothill advancing.
In D2 I think we will see a Drake vs Maria Carrillo final. Drake has gone under the radar but is a very good team who can beat Alameda.
In D3 I like Odowd and Campo to square off.

Not sure about d4 and d5. Good luck!

San Marin and Branson advancing to NCS finals. Drake could make it 3 MCAL teams playing for titles. Always underrated as a sports league, but just produces.

Baseball is so weird in a 1 game elimination. Look at some of these teams still alive.

In D2 I think we will see a Drake vs Maria Carrillo final. Drake has gone under the radar but is a very good team who can beat Alameda.

I hope you're right about Carrillo but I am somewhat concerned. Carrillo looks to have the edge on offense. I hear El Cerrito's #1 is very good and should get the ball today. Carrillo will have its #2 on the hill, but he's really come into his own down the stretch so I'm expecting a very tight game. Who knows -- maybe another walk-off win like they had vs. Rancho on Saturday.

1 vs 2 in D1. Would’ve been really fun to see Cinderella Freedom at 14 make it in. Deja vu.

I hope you're right about Carrillo but I am somewhat concerned. Carrillo looks to have the edge on offense. I hear El Cerrito's #1 is very good and should get the ball today. Carrillo will have its #2 on the hill, but he's really come into his own down the stretch so I'm expecting a very tight game. Who knows -- maybe another walk-off win like they had vs. Rancho on Saturday.

If I give you any stock tips or gambling advice, take it! ;)o_O:)

Carrillo beat El Cerrito in their 2nd walk-off win in a row. They had trailed most of the game, battled back, but then gave up the lead in the top of the ninth. With two outs and nobody on, #9 hitter reaches on a bad-hop grounder to 2b, #1 hitter hits a GR double. #2 hitter is walked intentionally, and #3 hitter (and staring pitcher) hits a 2-run single. Heck of a win for the Pumas, and a very tough loss for the Gauchos.

This should be a fantastic game. Not many teams as hot as these 2. MC is 23-3 after starting season 0-3 and Alameda is 26-2 on the season. Wow. I could see this going into extra innings. MC seems to be thriving when the pressure is on so I'm saying the Pumas prevail 3-2.

DLS and San Marin both big winners today. DLS wins 11-0 and SM 8-0. Really eager to hear the MC vs Alameda game.

Alameda won in a walkoff 4-3. Hats off to them.

Good game, and a well-pitched game, though not a really well played game. Errors were key.

Yeah I figured it would go down to the wire. Great season by both teams. Thx for update.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT