ADVERTISEMENT

Norcal Players in Transfer Portal + recently committed to new school

Funny I always thought Robert’s was the key to those wood reeks teams and UCSD was a steal. Not surprised he’s going to PAc12 but leaving La Jolla for Pullman? Huh...

Funny I always thought Robert’s was the key to those wood reeks teams and UCSD was a steal. Not surprised he’s going to PAc12 but leaving La Jolla for Pullman? Huh...

They added Michael Flowers too with most of their squad coming back, should be a good team to be on next year

Darrion Trammell has announced that he's left the transfer portal and will return to Seattle U, aka CCSF North Campus. :)

instagram says James Akinjo is heading to Baylor
Crazy a third time transferring.

Got a taste of the East Coast with Georgetown. Got another taste of the West Coast with Arizona. Now he's going to the South and Baylor. Maybe he'll do his Senior year somewhere up north. Maybe Michigan or Wisconsin?

Honestly Baylor is a great landing spot for Akinjo, even though I would have stayed at U of A with Tommy Lloyd who just tutored Jalen Suggs this past season.

That is nuts but miller getting canned didn’t help. He will do well there but he needs to learn to play without that ball better. He just dominates the dribble when he plays. Ball sticks to him. Not my favorite thing to watch.

Crazy a third time transferring.

Got a taste of the East Coast with Georgetown. Got another taste of the West Coast with Arizona. Now he's going to the South and Baylor. Maybe he'll do his Senior year somewhere up north. Maybe Michigan or Wisconsin?

Honestly Baylor is a great landing spot for Akinjo, even though I would have stayed at U of A with Tommy Lloyd who just tutored Jalen Suggs this past season.
Arizona isn't west coast considering he actually grew up on the west coast.
Waco probably isn't all that much of the south either. But 3 times is about normal now a days.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT