ADVERTISEMENT

NorCal Select Camp this Saturday

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
The Camp is at San Francisco City College on Saturday, October 7 with skill work in the morning and games in the afternoon.

Some of the top players attending are Garrett Pascoe (Clayton Valley Charter), Tyler Brinkman (Salesian), Andre Kelly (Lincoln), Jhaylon Martinez (Vanden), Naseem Gaskin (Bshop O'Dowd), Elijah Hardy (Bishop O'Dowd), Raymond Hawkins (Bishop O'Dowd), Coleman Hawkins (Antelope), Robby Beasley (Dublin) and Michael Mitchell (Mitty)

The Camp is at San Francisco City College on Saturday, October 7 with skill work in the morning and games in the afternoon.

Some of the top players attending are Garrett Pascoe (Clayton Valley Charter), Tyler Brinkman (Salesian), Andre Kelly (Lincoln), Jhaylon Martinez (Vanden), Naseem Gaskin (Bshop O'Dowd), Elijah Hardy (Bishop O'Dowd), Raymond Hawkins (Bishop O'Dowd), Coleman Hawkins (Antelope), Robby Beasley (Dublin) and Michael Mitchell (Mitty)

There were some good games and match ups. Raymond vs Andre Kelly was a good one. The kid from Sheldon was really good. I watched 3 games. My son was on the USC team that won the championship. Good hoop.

MEEZYMO said The kid from Sheldon was really good.
Guess Streak don't know who that is

His name is Ronald Agesbar. He put on quite a show. I was suprised the team without any D1 athletes went 4-0. KP did a good job of spreading the kids out in different teams.

Reactions: relittleton
Ronald played well on Saturday. Looked bigger than last season. Tough player with some bounce.

Yes he did! Meezymo, the cream rises to the top. Sometimes it takes awhile for the evaluators to recognize the real from the hype. Keep working. It will all become clear soon enough!

His name is Ronald Agesbar. He put on quite a show. I was suprised the team without any D1 athletes went 4-0. KP did a good job of spreading the kids out in different teams.
And just ponder Ronald Agebsar is a 16 year old senior. No hold back

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT