ADVERTISEMENT

Palo Alto 59 Heritage 49

People forget Palo Alto nearly beat Salesian earlier this year. It was close all the way until the end. How about #8 vs #13 to go to the regional finals. That Menlo game is going to be great. Menlo beat Paly earlier in the year. I think Palo Alto gets revenge 58-56.

Reactions: DonniePeckerwood
Palo Alto has a nice story dating back to their Division II State Title upset in 2006 with NBA Star Jeremy Lin over Mater Dei. There is great coaching history with the present head coach plus a period of time lead by the now Amador Valley Coach who pulled off a few upsets this year in the EBAL and the NCS playoffs. These kids and the Palo Alto community are first class with their sportsmanship. Often underrated outside the CCS.

http://www.maxpreps.com/m/career/vi...&videoid=a02c08f3-b6fb-48f0-8fa5-70530a77099c

www.mercurynews.com/2011/03/10/diepenbrock-exits-canada-after-turning-around-program/amp/

www.mercurynews.com/2016/01/04/prep-boys-basketball-diepenbrock-back-coaching-at-paly/amp/

I was at that game when they beat MD. The first time I realized this Lin kid was going to be special. I remember taking to a few local college coaches saying somebody is going to regret not offering him. That was one of many poorly coached MD team under MCKNIGHT.

Palo Alto has a nice story dating back to their Division II State Title upset in 2006 with NBA Star Jeremy Lin over Mater Dei. There is great coaching history with the present head coach plus a period of time lead by the now Amador Valley Coach who pulled off a few upsets this year in the EBAL and the NCS playoffs. These kids and the Palo Alto community are first class with their sportsmanship. Often underrated outside the CCS.

http://www.maxpreps.com/m/career/vi...&videoid=a02c08f3-b6fb-48f0-8fa5-70530a77099c

www.mercurynews.com/2011/03/10/diepenbrock-exits-canada-after-turning-around-program/amp/

www.mercurynews.com/2016/01/04/prep-boys-basketball-diepenbrock-back-coaching-at-paly/amp/

The modern Paly hoops story actually began in 1993 when the Vikings won the CIF Division III title. That crown seems to be far off in the rear view mirror.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT