ADVERTISEMENT

Pinewood 74 Lynbrook 63

TheHillZ

Sports Fanatic
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2018
Lynbrook gave the Panthers their toughest test thus far. Lydian Li and Maison Yee are a dynamic backcourt for Lynbrook, one of the few tandems that can match the speed of Pinewood's guards.

It was a four point game at the end of the first. PW pushed it to 16 at half, but Lynbrook cut it to 13 at the end of the third, and got a bit closer in the fourth.

Courtni Thompson, heading to UCSD, led PW with 25.

As a dubious reward for its fine play, I assume Lynbrook will be put into the CCS open division again this year.

Did the transfer (ladaine) play for pinewood?
She did, and she had a bucket.

This was at least her second or third game for them. Her skills are obvious. Great energy/vision/length. She hasn't made much of an impact on the offensive end yet, but she has definitely upped their defense.

She did, and she had a bucket.

This was at least her second or third game for them. Her skills are obvious. Great energy/vision/length. She hasn't made much of an impact on the offensive end yet, but she has definitely upped their defense.
glad to hear it. I'm still hoping for them to open up the playoffs a little so I can actually go to a game... sigh...

Reactions: TheHillZ
Nice work by Lynbrook

Paly dismantled Lynbrook last night surprisingly easily. Paly led by 23 at the end of the third quarter and won it by 13. Carly Martin (off to DIII Whitman College) scored 27 to lead Palo Alto.

No clue what they're doing with CCS Open this year, but thanks to this win, Paly, not Lynbrook, may get the honor of playing Mitty in the first round. That won't be as much fun as this game was.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT