ADVERTISEMENT

Pittsburg Fall 2021 Schedule

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
I recently heard that unlike other public school programs Pittsburg has no grade requirements so any flunky can play for them.

• Haha
Reactions: Paloma
According to the Bay Area News Group, Pittsburg will play Serra, Valley Christian, Wilcox and possibly Folsom in the fall season for non-league.

Really nice OOC schedule, tough Bay Area programs all. Not surprised, Pitt usually schedules well

Ah got it. So you’re nephew is just bitter and tired of not being able to beat Pitt. Tell him to do a better job.

Not bitter at all, he's just an old school football player that still enjoys the game. Enjoy your lovely parting gifts......

my nephew is a coach at Heritage that’s where I got my info from
One, this sounds like sour grapes from the Heritage staff who I know would not say this to Victor Galli directly. Especially considering the relationship he has with Kevin Hartwig and all of the former Freedom coaches that are on the current Heritage staff. Two, there have been a lot of Pittsburg players to get scholarships to schools that require high academics over the past few years. I mean, what’s the argument? Is your nephew like, “I know a bunch of guys get scholarships there, but they are only good because they have a bunch of flunky kids in the program to compliment those studs.” So I don’t see how your nephew’s prejudice looks like anything other than prejudice.

Maybe Heritage allows flunkies to play in their entire athletic department since they’re so good at all sports. Well, all sports but football any way. At least that’s what my niece said who lives in shadow lakes and had coffee with the golf coach at Willie’s bagels. Or is the predominately White school from Brentwood more academically superior and upstanding than predominately Black and Brown Pittsburg to allow such shenanigans to happen in their athletic department? I’m asking your nephew, not you Bubba.

Last edited:
One, this sounds like sour grapes from the Heritage staff who I know would not say this to Victor Galli directly. Especially considering the relationship he has with Kevin Hartwig and all of the former Freedom coaches that are on the current Heritage staff. Two, there have been a lot of Pittsburg players to get scholarships to schools that require high academics over the past few years. I mean, what’s the argument? Is your nephew like, “I know a bunch of guys get scholarships there, but they are only good because they have a bunch of flunky kids in the program to compliment those studs.” So I don’t see how your nephew’s prejudice looks like anything other than prejudice.

Maybe Heritage allows flunkies to play in their entire athletic department since they’re so good at all sports. Well, all sports but football any way. At least that’s what my niece said who lives in shadow lakes and had coffee with the golf coach at Willie’s bagels. Or is the predominately White school from Brentwood more academically superior and upstanding than predominately Black and Brown Pittsburg to allow such shenanigans to happen in their athletic department? I’m asking your nephew, not you Bubba.

I mentioned nothing about scholarship players there will always be studs at every program that earn scholarships

I mentioned nothing about scholarship players there will always be studs at every program that earn scholarships
Expected that response.

But I guess we shouldn’t be surprised by a Brentwood coach, parent, or fan making comments like that when they ignore nueces being hung on campus and nearby parks, Brentwood community members hanging confederate flags or bodies behing hung in effigy, or the continuous complaints from students and families of color about racial inequities and mistreatments at both Brentwood high school campuses. Then complain when Black and Brown students transfer from their schools, and sling accusations of academic improprieties. By the way, racial strife is one of the things that festered at Freedom towards the end of Hartwig’s tenure. Something the nephew Heritage coach is probably familiar with. By the way, whether or not your nephew worked with Hartwig at Freedom is irrelevant. After all, this is merely in response to a post made about hear say from an assistant coach who works for a school district that is struggling with growing racial tensions in this wanna be golf course community.

I only respond like this because I value your posts over the years, so I am a little taken aback by the level of trolling you uncharacteristically displayed.

Last edited:
My nephew never coached at Freedom and I don't require proof when a relative tells me something. Both his kids attend(ed) Heritage, so it's natural he would coach there. I'm 100% sure he didn't just make it up because he's not the type that would do that. Maybe he got some inaccurate information? It cracks me up whenever a successful program is accused of something so many automatically assume sour grapes.

My nephew never coached at Freedom and I don't require proof when a relative tells me something. Both his kids attend(ed) Heritage, so it's natural he would coach there. I'm 100% sure he didn't just make it up because he's not the type that would do that. Maybe he got some inaccurate information? It cracks me up whenever a successful program is accused of something so many automatically assume sour grapes.
weak. your nephew and you.

Completely agree, without any factual information, post's like Bubba's should be removed. I get tired of programs and coaches being slandered based on hearsay. We all have to do better.

Reactions: Paloma
I apologize if I offended anyone, I was simply sharing what was told to me, by someone who isn't a BS'er. Didn't realize so many undies would be in a bundle....

Last edited:
I apologize if I offended anyone, I was simply sharing what was told to me, by someone who isn't a BS'er. Didn't realize so many undies would be in a bundle....
he is a bs'er. even mentioning things like that off something you 'heard' is the definition of BS'ng. Amongst a list of other things it is. i hope paloma tells pittsburg and they hang a 100 on heritage. then leave their report cards in the locker room after.

I don’t comment much on here, although I try and keep up. But this is the most remedial and irresponsible post I’ve ever seen. Oh and speaking of irresponsible posts, a friend of mine who certainly needs no fact checking and works at srv said teachers at cal high gave out A’s to all football players at cal high when your son played there. Just for donning the jersey..... what a trip.

Reactions: BayReporter
I don’t comment much on here, although I try and keep up. But this is the most remedial and irresponsible post I’ve ever seen. Oh and speaking of irresponsible posts, a friend of mine who certainly needs no fact checking and works at srv said teachers at cal high gave out A’s to all football players at cal high when your son played there. Just for donning the jersey..... what a trip.
I can assure my son got no automatic A’s he barely got into Cal Poly and wouldn’t have without football. I can remember some Cal High players missing games because of their grades his entire four years at CHS. You probably also think that just because it’s a private school DLS students are getting a superior education.

Last edited:
Reactions: THEOC89
So your friend needs no fact checking and my nephew does? My post is irresponsible and your Cal High accusation isn’t?

Last edited:
Reactions: THEOC89
200.gif

It will be great to see a Folsom and Pitt matchup! I hope Folsom and DLS can reschedule this year’s game to next year or if not, schedule a So Cal power or out of state power. Any one know when Folsom’s schedule is announced?
As a side comment...I don’t understand why so many people get upset with some guy just commenting on hearing Pittsburg allows their players to pass academically for just playing football. Even if his information is incorrect why do you feel the need to be angry or upset? That type of response is immature...maybe you all should stop being boys, grow up, be men and quit worrying about hs football outside of just enjoying it for what it is...this is why America is in the hole we are because men arent grown up and acting like men...

just enjoy the fun conversations about the upcoming season and leave people alone

Reactions: remc and Bubba3000
It will be great to see a Folsom and Pitt matchup! I hope Folsom and DLS can reschedule this year’s game to next year or if not, schedule a So Cal power or out of state power. Any one know when Folsom’s schedule is announced?
As a side comment...I don’t understand why so many people get upset with some guy just commenting on hearing Pittsburg allows their players to pass academically for just playing football. Even if his information is incorrect why do you feel the need to be angry or upset? That type of response is immature...maybe you all should stop being boys, grow up, be men and quit worrying about hs football outside of just enjoying it for what it is...this is why America is in the hole we are because men arent grown up and acting like men...

just enjoy the fun conversations about the upcoming season and leave people alone
who is upset? wasnt sure if you was talking to me but clear that up for you. and what hole is america in? i mean you gotta admit. a bunch of grown ups on the internet talking about kids isnt all that grown up to begin with. but what that gotta do with america and holes?

Lets relax here fellas.There have long been resentments of teams that dominate certain leagues as Pitt has done in the BVAL,Whether its DLS (all of Norcal) or Folsom in the SFL, or a Central Catholic in Modesto.Not at all shocked that a rival BVAL staff would be critical and accusatory of Pitt.Bubba is a good poster,and it wasnt his words or his accusations.He was just repeating what he heard.We've had many conversations on this board about certain teams and how they are able to continue the successes they enjoy.We will have these conversations again,over and over.No reason for any bad blood.

Reactions: Bubba3000
BVAL itself is a really interesting league. Doesn't always get the recognition of the EBAL, WCAL, SFL, but is in the mix of top leagues. Have been different teams to challenge Pitt (Freedom, Liberty, Antioch during Najee years), but no one has had real staying power with Pitt whether it be a down class or coaching turnover.

Also feels like Pittsburg has really taken off in the past few years since they made a state bowl game. Went from a good program to one that is in that second tier with the Folsoms and Serras.

BVAL itself is a really interesting league. Doesn't always get the recognition of the EBAL, WCAL, SFL, but is in the mix of top leagues. Have been different teams to challenge Pitt (Freedom, Liberty, Antioch during Najee years), but no one has had real staying power with Pitt whether it be a down class or coaching turnover.

Also feels like Pittsburg has really taken off in the past few years since they made a state bowl game. Went from a good program to one that is in that second tier with the Folsoms and Serras.
They just have the misfortune of being in NCS and having to face the Green Machine in the section finals everytime they reach it.Which is most years if memory serves.They probably have more section finals appearances than anybody not named DLS.

Lets relax here fellas.There have long been resentments of teams that dominate certain leagues as Pitt has done in the BVAL,Whether its DLS (all of Norcal) or Folsom in the SFL, or a Central Catholic in Modesto.Not at all shocked that a rival BVAL staff would be critical and accusatory of Pitt.Bubba is a good poster,and it wasnt his words or his accusations.He was just repeating what he heard.We've had many conversations on this board about certain teams and how they are able to continue the successes they enjoy.We will have these conversations again,over and over.No reason for any bad blood.
bad blood? from someone with twitter fingers?

Reactions: Bubba3000 and remc

What makes Pitt so good is many of the stud players in that region transfer there and from as far away as Livermore

he is a bs'er. even mentioning things like that off something you 'heard' is the definition of BS'ng. Amongst a list of other things it is. i hope paloma tells pittsburg and they hang a 100 on heritage. then leave their report cards in the locker room after.
Firstly, the poster who states Cal High gave out A’s to FB players when B3ks kid was there is not stating facts. I can attest my National Merit Scholar FBer got a B+ or two...in one of his 8 AP classes. Secondly, my D1/Pro who also played FB was not quite a NMS, and was never given a break, even following stellar bro.
It’s disappointing to read the post stating hearsay about PHS favoring FB players and grades. It’s a a bloated arrogant accusation besmirching the faculty there. His got HIS fine preparation at a public in one of the highest socioeconomic demographics...in the USA. Yet has the nerve to question the integrity of professionals who elect to educate in an oh-so-different neighborhood, in EVERY sense of the word. Geez.

And some of you know why this subject carries weight. And yes, Pops carried a picket when the first CA teachers union struck in the ‘mond in the 60’s.

1315/Louis X....worried your absence meant you had a real life. Was thinking about sending out a messenger pigeon or PM or scheduling a root canal to be sure you/yours were/are well in these Lewis Carroll times with the Mad Hatter, White Rabbit, et al.
Even your wingman the Observant one has been MIA. But glad you stopped by, missed your verbal Passata sottos.

Last edited:
Firstly, the poster who states Cal High gave out A’s to FB players when B3ks kid was there is not stating facts. I can attest my National Merit Scholar FBer got a B+ or two...in one of his 8 AP classes. Secondly, my D1/Pro who also played FB was not quite a NMS, and was never given a break, even following stellar bro.
It’s disappointing to read the post stating hearsay about PHS favoring FB players and grades. It’s a a bloated arrogant accusation besmirching the faculty there. His got HIS fine preparation at a public in one of the highest socioeconomic demographics...in the USA. Yet has the nerve to question the integrity of professionals who elect to educate in an oh-so-different neighborhood, in EVERY sense of the word. Geez.

And some of you know why this subject carries weight. And yes, Pops carried a picket when the first CA teachers union struck in the ‘mond in the 60’s.
blah blah blah, me..my , brag..... elect to educate? the same ones who elected to stay home instead of being in the classroom to thier jobs

This thread has run its course (probably did earlier than this post). This whole thing started with an off hand comment from an assistant about the team to beat in a league. This isn't actually uncommon, but doesn't make it any more true.

I think we can all move on

Yes, Hopefully Folsom will Schedule like PITT and be willing to Travel to So Cal and Play Cen10....

We have all waited too long for that game matching the States Best Public Schools over the last 10 years....

Reactions: remc
Yes, Hopefully Folsom will Schedule like PITT and be willing to Travel to So Cal and Play Cen10....

We have all waited too long for that game matching the States Best Public Schools over the last 10 years....
Clacking^^^^ those 2 stones together^^^^ may resurrect the spirits G61 and his nemesis, mtnjohn like Dracula and Wolf man on a full moon 👹👺☠️🙀

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT