ADVERTISEMENT

Pittsburg Fall 2021 Schedule

I only made my comment because it seems like some posters will get upset or angry or make immature comments to other posters who may simply have incorrect info, make an incorrect assumption, support certain teams, or some other reason and i think people need to lay off each other...there seems to be a lot of immature comments made by people when this is just hs sports people are talking about..so it is just embarrassing to see people’s negative reactions to minimal issues..im all for healthy discussion but there are people who post on here (most likely men) with mean or angry comments and there is no need for that...be men in other words

back to football...so folsom has pitt, monterey trail and hopefully...dls or so cal power or oos power?

Reactions: Bubba3000
I only made my comment because it seems like some posters will get upset or angry or make immature comments to other posters who may simply have incorrect info, make an incorrect assumption, support certain teams, or some other reason and i think people need to lay off each other...there seems to be a lot of immature comments made by people when this is just hs sports people are talking about..so it is just embarrassing to see people’s negative reactions to minimal issues..im all for healthy discussion but there are people who post on here (most likely men) with mean or angry comments and there is no need for that...be men in other words

back to football...so folsom has pitt, monterey trail and hopefully...dls or so cal power or oos power?
well the accusation was pretty 'mean' and immature. if you cannot take someone being mean the innanets is going to be rough for you. arent too many places of rainbows and unicorns around here.

What makes Pitt so good is many of the stud players in that region transfer there and from as far away as Livermore
Correction; What makes all of the top BVAL teams good has been transfers. Evidence is in the Liberty state team, the Freedom team in 2016, and Antioch Najee’s team. Pittsburg is getting them too. Maybe the parents see past the dying abandoned golf courses in Brentwood. Not to mention, I’m sure Heritage will embrace transfers if their team starts doing well too. Same with the EBAL. Especially with DLS and Clayton having no school district boundary limitations.

Correction; What makes all of the top BVAL teams good has been transfers. Evidence is in the Liberty state team, the Freedom team in 2016, and Antioch Najee’s team. Pittsburg is getting them too. Maybe the parents see past the dying abandoned golf courses in Brentwood. Not to mention, I’m sure Heritage will embrace transfers if their team starts doing well too. Same with the EBAL. Especially with DLS and Clayton having no school district boundary limitations.
I enlisted in Streak's Hole in the Wall Gang in 2008 and the argument has been the same. (put the school of your angst) School is winning because said school is pilfering (recruiting) our players with unfair enticements, the playing field is uneven.
The reasons are obvious. .......Build It and They Will Come.................
Get the right Coaches(ing), Program/Philosophy, Administrative Support, Convince the Parents . Gain 'recruits' by stacking up the W's
Build It and They WILL COME......... Not rocket surgery.

well the accusation was pretty 'mean' and immature. if you cannot take someone being mean the innanets is going to be rough for you. arent too many places of rainbows and unicorns around here.
I am not sure how me making a comment about people acting more mature and to be adults when it comes to simply enjoying hs football rather than getting angry or vicious about an misinformed post, has anything to do with rainbows and unicorns...im not a unicorn or rainbow person (unless you are speaking of rainbow as it relates to God’s promise not to flood the earth again)...im simply stating that being angry or upset when someone simply states something they heard from a relative is a sign of immaturity and lack of character, even if for the moment....I have read many of posts the last few years that berate, put down, call names of people who simply support one particular team, or who make a comment that happens to be misinformed, etc. and i think people need to stop living in a world of fantasy where they can judge the coach, players, fans, posters when they aren’t them..its find to debate merits of a win or the rationale around certain coaching decisions or offer correct information but too many people on here get angry over hs football....ive said my peace...just enjoy the upcoming season for everyone and lets hope those who lead ca start putting the people and the kids first and not stupid rules that have nothing to do with science and everything to do with control

I am not sure how me making a comment about people acting more mature and to be adults when it comes to simply enjoying hs football rather than getting angry or vicious about an misinformed post, has anything to do with rainbows and unicorns...im not a unicorn or rainbow person (unless you are speaking of rainbow as it relates to God’s promise not to flood the earth again)...im simply stating that being angry or upset when someone simply states something they heard from a relative is a sign of immaturity and lack of character, even if for the moment....I have read many of posts the last few years that berate, put down, call names of people who simply support one particular team, or who make a comment that happens to be misinformed, etc. and i think people need to stop living in a world of fantasy where they can judge the coach, players, fans, posters when they aren’t them..its find to debate merits of a win or the rationale around certain coaching decisions or offer correct information but too many people on here get angry over hs football....ive said my peace...just enjoy the upcoming season for everyone and lets hope those who lead ca start putting the people and the kids first and not stupid rules that have nothing to do with science and everything to do with control
spreading rumors, gossiping and accusing a school of such misdeeds is pretty immature and lacking of character. as well as facts. now if he said it, then came with names, grades and proof then we onto something. sorry your feelings were hurt. follow that rainbow

spreading rumors, gossiping and accusing a school of such misdeeds is pretty immature and lacking of character. as well as facts. now if he said it, then came with names, grades and proof then we onto something. sorry your feelings were hurt. follow that rainbow

Sorry I'm not up to your high moral standards......

spreading rumors, gossiping and accusing a school of such misdeeds is pretty immature and lacking of character. as well as facts. now if he said it, then came with names, grades and proof then we onto something. sorry your feelings were hurt.

My gosh..i guess you failed to read truly my post ...you must feel the need to come out on top..ive said my peace and made very rational arguments....I have tried to get the focus back to football but to no avail...so im not saying anymore because someone seems to fail to grasp what im saying...anyway i pray a blessed year for these teams

Couple of things...one this board has a lot of well informed posters and so there is a kind of self ruling policy. Two...know your contributors, Bubba is not one to make outlandish statements and pretty much tells it like it is. Three, its a social media world, don't take what anyone says too seriously. Personally, I wouldn't have "ass" in my handle twice but to each their own.

This board is well informed and additionally i am not necessarily making an argument against bubba...i think people are completely ignoring the argument i am trying to state...i have been clear on my point so i will not say anymore except that people need to stop making asinine comments to folks they may disagree with when this is just hs football...i think it is great to debate but not at the expense of putting people down...i think we can stop posting on this because people are missing the point and we can just get back to hs football

Couple of things...one this board has a lot of well informed posters and so there is a kind of self ruling policy. Two...know your contributors, Bubba is not one to make outlandish statements and pretty much tells it like it is. Three, its a social media world, don't take what anyone says too seriously. Personally, I wouldn't have "ass" in my handle twice but to each their own.
i like it twice the size.

My gosh..i guess you failed to read truly my post ...you must feel the need to come out on top..ive said my peace and made very rational arguments....I have tried to get the focus back to football but to no avail...so im not saying anymore because someone seems to fail to grasp what im saying...anyway i pray a blessed year for these teams
read and comprehended completely. countered with my statement. that is the point of this here inannets thing.

Does anyone remember the title of this thread? People have really gotten off topic.
we are still talking about pitt. hows it off topic? i mean there might not be a pitt next year if his story from the cousin of the friend of the coach's wife is correct.

Reactions: Paloma
Yep, three good opponents. Mack punching above their weight class a little bit

I think they beat MC again and can beat MA, Pitt?? Probably a little above their weight but go for it Mack!

I think they beat MC again and can beat MA, Pitt?? Probably a little above their weight but go for it Mack!

Isn't Mack D5? That would be quite a bit out of their weight class, but if anyone can pull it off probably Mack can

Isn't Mack D5? That would be quite a bit out of their weight class, but if anyone can pull it off probably Mack can
Actually, a few years back, they went to Pitt and pulled the upset. Don't remember exactly how long ago that was, maybe 5-7 years. That Coach Alonzo ? was coaching Mack then. They were pretty good in those days. Don't know how they are now

Actually, a few years back, they went to Pitt and pulled the upset. Don't remember exactly how long ago that was, maybe 5-7 years. That Coach Alonzo ? was coaching Mack then. They were pretty good in those days. Don't know how they are now
remc, you're correct that's when they had Marcus Peters

The Mercury News
McClymonds High football team stuns No. 8 Pittsburg

By JIMMY DURKIN | Bay Area News Group

September 10, 2010 at 4:59 p.m.

The McClymonds High football team proved it can run with the big dogs on Friday night.

The Warriors took an early lead over 2009 North Coast Section Division I finalist Pittsburg, then rallied in the fourth quarter to stun the host Pirates 26-21.

“We were the cupcake on the schedule,” Mack coach Curtis McCauley said. “Well, we just turned into the real cake.”

The Warriors (2-0) scored a touchdown with 15.2 seconds left to complete an improbable comeback.

After trailing 21-12 to start the fourth quarter, Mack got to 21-20 when quarterback Eddie Heard launched an 80-yard touchdown pass to Marcus Peters with less than five minutes to play.

Pittsburg, ranked No. 8 in the East Bay, was trying to run out the clock when it fumbled, and Warriors senior Denzale Johnson recovered at the Mack 39-yard line with 2:42 left.

The Warriors kept their drive alive on a fourth-and-17 play when Heard connected with John Lewis to reach the Pirates’ 9. A play later, Heard (12 of 18, 261 yards) hit Peters for the winning touchdown.

“I just told myself ‘Go get it,’ ” said Peters, who caught six passes for 173 yards and also had an interception.

For Pittsburg, three lost fumbles and three interceptions — including a desperation pass as time expired — made the difference.

“Hats off to (McClymonds),” Pirates coach Victor Galli said. “You can’t turn the ball over that many times.”

Mack’s moved 63 yards in five plays on its first drive, which was capped by Joshua Walters’ 19-yard touchdown catch.

The Pirates’ first sustained drive came late in the second quarter when they reached the Warriors’ 29. But Julius Mozee’s pass was intercepted by Lewis and returned 80 yards for a touchdown and a 12-0 lead.

With less than a minute left in the first half, Pittsburg raced 74 yards in five plays and scored on a 23-yard pass from Mozee to Tyelor Mapp to make it 12-7.

With 300+ kids Mack has been the 4 consecutive State Bowl Game, they won 3 consecutive Div 5A '16, 5AA '17, 4A '18, and lost in D2A '19. They were moved up 4 divisions last year, the last 2 years playing schools Garfield 3500, Pacifica 3099 students.

remc, you're correct that's when they had Marcus Peters

The Mercury News
McClymonds High football team stuns No. 8 Pittsburg

By JIMMY DURKIN | Bay Area News Group

September 10, 2010 at 4:59 p.m.

The McClymonds High football team proved it can run with the big dogs on Friday night.

The Warriors took an early lead over 2009 North Coast Section Division I finalist Pittsburg, then rallied in the fourth quarter to stun the host Pirates 26-21.

“We were the cupcake on the schedule,” Mack coach Curtis McCauley said. “Well, we just turned into the real cake.”

The Warriors (2-0) scored a touchdown with 15.2 seconds left to complete an improbable comeback.

After trailing 21-12 to start the fourth quarter, Mack got to 21-20 when quarterback Eddie Heard launched an 80-yard touchdown pass to Marcus Peters with less than five minutes to play.

Pittsburg, ranked No. 8 in the East Bay, was trying to run out the clock when it fumbled, and Warriors senior Denzale Johnson recovered at the Mack 39-yard line with 2:42 left.

The Warriors kept their drive alive on a fourth-and-17 play when Heard connected with John Lewis to reach the Pirates’ 9. A play later, Heard (12 of 18, 261 yards) hit Peters for the winning touchdown.

“I just told myself ‘Go get it,’ ” said Peters, who caught six passes for 173 yards and also had an interception.

For Pittsburg, three lost fumbles and three interceptions — including a desperation pass as time expired — made the difference.

“Hats off to (McClymonds),” Pirates coach Victor Galli said. “You can’t turn the ball over that many times.”

Mack’s moved 63 yards in five plays on its first drive, which was capped by Joshua Walters’ 19-yard touchdown catch.

The Pirates’ first sustained drive came late in the second quarter when they reached the Warriors’ 29. But Julius Mozee’s pass was intercepted by Lewis and returned 80 yards for a touchdown and a 12-0 lead.

With less than a minute left in the first half, Pittsburg raced 74 yards in five plays and scored on a 23-yard pass from Mozee to Tyelor Mapp to make it 12-7.
Thanks Photo!!

Reactions: PhotoGuy_271
Serra can beat Pittsburg. Saint Francis has held the WCAL contract with DLS and that game will take take and test DLS to its limits. Next years SF team is no joke. Having said that I would really like to see a Serra DLS game. let’s make happen..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT