13. Folsom
14. Oakland Tech
15. Lincoln-Stockton
16. Sheldon
17. Dublin
18. Piedmont
19. Elk Grove
20. Sacramento

@streak I am glad that there is even a season for you to be able to post a top 20 so I wont even bother to criticize it At all BUT I would have to say Dela is way to high especially if bunch is not there and vanden,oakland Tech,Dublin As well as sheldon are too low in my opinion!

Last edited:
MC lost convincingly to Riordan twice last year. Understand Riordan lost Monroe and Clark to graduation, but MC graduated its top scorer, PG and Sellers to transfer. WCAL/CCS Frosh of the year King Wilhite now at Riordan.
Vanden and Dublin should be higher.

Obviously there is more uncertaintly than a normal year both from what rosters look like but how many of these teams will actually play each other and if players miss games for club events.

De La Salle's spot is predicated on Bunch being there. If he is there with a player like Daniels, they are going to be good again

Really like Vanden. Probably the highest we have ever started them.

I like what Dublin has coming back, but they did lose a big and talented senior class.

What is Sheldon bringing back?

MC lost convincingly to Riordan twice last year. Understand Riordan lost Monroe and Clark to graduation, but MC graduated its top scorer, PG and Sellers to transfer. WCAL/CCS Frosh of the year King Wilhite now at Riordan.
Vanden and Dublin should be higher.

Definitely a valid point on Riordan/MC. Those were two real dudes that Riordan lost, so it will be interesting to see how everyone meshes.

Reactions: ArmchairGOAT
I know it’s hard to rank the teams this year but Grant (Sac Magic) won the Compton magic Breonna Taylor division against Amer I can this past weekend without two of the starters who played on the Compton magic 16 U team

I know it’s hard to rank the teams this year but Grant (Sac Magic) won the Compton magic Breonna Taylor division against Amer I can this past weekend without two of the starters who played on the Compton magic 16 U team
Agreed. Grant is definitely in the mix. They have the guards and then some size with Bobo

Great to see head to head matchups with many of the top teams listed:

Campo @ DV 4/24
Mitty @ Dublin 4/27
Salesian @ DLS 4/27
Cap Christian @ Mitty 5/1
Bellarmine @ Dublin 5/1
Campo @ Riordan 5/1
BOD @ Campo 5/8
Modesto Christian @ Sierra Canyon 5/8*
Campo @ DLS 5/11
DV @ Dublin 5/11
DLS @ Dublin 5/14
Dublin @ DLS 5/15
Campo @ Cap Christian 5/15
Riordan @ O'Dowd 5/15
Bellarmine @ Campo 5/22

* Sheldon originally scheduled

Last edited:
Speaking of the game where Sheldon was replaced by Sierra Canyon on 5/8... What's going on at Sheldon?

I keep looking for Sheldon's schedule and am not finding anything much at all... I see two games on their MaxPreps schedule, which is two more than I can find elsewhere.

Speaking of the game where Sheldon was replaced by Sierra Canyon on 5/8... What's going on at Sheldon?

I keep looking for Sheldon's schedule and am not finding anything much at all... I see two games on their MaxPreps schedule, which is two more than I can find elsewhere.
EGUSD just allowed the start of basketball on Monday . They authorized a league schedule for playing each team one time . That’s 6 games. May be a few more non league games but the districts is sac region are being very cautious
Delta first games are April 29

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT