ADVERTISEMENT

Robert Brown DL Carmel

He was not Defensive Player of the year, he was lineman of the year. Plays only on the defensive side of the line. I watched him play a lot last year and when he wants to he can be very, very good and a disruptive force in the middle.

Surprised he won the lineman award as most of the "old" MTAL schools have some two way guys who also are very good. Just shows the respect he had in the league. From what I have heard San Jose State is showing some interest in him along with all the local JC's.

http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/sp...is-players-receive-special-honors-for-defense

I wonder why no one has signed Robert Brown. Grades/Juco route perhaps? The kid is a beast at 6'2" 265 with a motor and enough speed to run backs down 30 yards downfield. He had a great Sr. Year, 1st Team Small Schools All State.

Anyone know where he may be headed?

This year he was Defensive player of the year for the PCAL Mission. Had a great year, he is pretty quick for his size and may convert to LB in college. He has had a lot of interest from some smaller schools, but I think he will be going the Juco route. Either Hartnell or MPC.

Reactions: FormerD1Backer
This year he was Defensive player of the year for the PCAL Mission. Had a great year, he is pretty quick for his size and may convert to LB in college. He has had a lot of interest from some smaller schools, but I think he will be going the Juco route. Either Hartnell or MPC.
Thanks RLS! I think he would be a force at linebacker with his size and athleticism. He will get snatched up by someone after Juco I'd guess.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT