ADVERTISEMENT

Rocklin vs. Folsom

I like Rocklin. I've seen both teams play but I don't see how they keep it close. I'm going out on a limb.... 42-14 Folsom

Folsom 42-14. Rocklin isn't nearly as athletic in their secondary as what they once were. Well coached on defense, but their offense is fairly predictable.

According to maxprep's Folsom's frosh got blown out again last night...I saw a clip of them, not good but what got me was lack of players...I counted 32 kids....This school usually has 70 kids per roster......what's up with that....

I think Rocklin's offense will have trouble scoring and their defense hasn't been as good as it was early on. I can easily see Folsom winning this one by 28+. But that's why they play the games.

According to maxprep's Folsom's frosh got blown out again last night...I saw a clip of them, not good but what got me was lack of players...I counted 32 kids....This school usually has 70 kids per roster......what's up with that....

Starting at the mighty mite level, the max roster size is 35 kids. Now that Folsom has 2 HSs, you have probably 70 kids total playing football pre-high school and those are split between the 2 youth football programs. Take in to account those attending parochial schools, 32 seems about right although Maxpreps lists 39 on the roster but you have injuries and grades this late in the season.

Checking back a few years:
2012 frosh 42 on the roster.
2013 frosh 45 on the roster.
2014 frosh 42 on the roster.
2015 frosh 39 on the roster.
2016 frosh 55 on the roster.

Reactions: coachlittle
Folsom will continue to win, continue to send kids to college, and guess what... Kids will continue to show up at that school.

Folsom will continue to win, continue to send kids to college, and guess what... Kids will continue to show up at that school.
I can agree with you LL but one small fact.....Folsom frosh are 1-8.....and getting blown out every week...IF they are not accepting frosh out of district enrollments...that will make a drastic change in what type of players they have in house????

Reactions: H.E.A.T.
Ngata with a 51 yrd TD run on the far left side he’s fast

PAT good
Folsom 13 Rocklin 3 4:39 remaining in the 1st qtr

Daniel Ngata with another TD
PAT no good blocked

Folsom 19 Rocklin 3 6:50 remaining in the first half

Rocklin couldnt score in 4 attempts inside Folsom 5yrd line before halftime.

Folsom 26 Rocklin 3 at the Half

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT