ADVERTISEMENT

Sac Stings Coach Matt Rominger

jstblev

Sports Fanatic
Gold Member
Aug 23, 2002
Truly sad news and hard hit to girl’s basketball coaching community. Matt Rominger, head coach/director for Sac Stings passed away from Covid two days ago. Prayers go out to his family, friends and players. Matt was a good man who worked hard for his players. RIP.

Reactions: GBBall4L and 11BDad
I only had the chance to talk to Matt on a few occassions, but it was easy to see that he cared about his kids and was in it for the right reasons. Praying for his family and greater community through their loss.

Reactions: Coach_Case
Covid is real unfortunately. Numbers are going down because vaccinations are increasing not because it is disappearing. From someone who has lost loved ones to Covid-19 this sucks. I didn't know Coach Rominger personally but he appeared committed to youth basketball. I believe he was a fire fighter also if not mistaken so I wonder how he caught it. Based on the outcome it doesn't appear he was vaccinate. Prayers for his family and the kids that he coached and impacted 🙏🏿

Truly sad news and hard hit to girl’s basketball coaching community. Matt Rominger, head coach/director for Sac Stings passed away from Covid two days ago. Prayers go out to his family, friends and players. Matt was a good man who worked hard for his players. RIP.
That‘s terrible news… prayers to their family and the community

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT