Vanden beat Pinnacle 86-49
Liberty (NV) beat Moreau Catholic 49-42
Campolindo beat Fairmont Prep 65-47
Oakland Tech beat Liberty (AZ) 81-74
Mitty beat American Fork 48-44
Fountain Valley beat Jesuit 54-47
Modesto Christian beat West Ranch 71-49
Cherry Creek beat Bishop O'Dowd 61-59

Riordan’s IG account posted they were to also be playing in AZ this weekend.
Also noticed they are not in MC’s Summer Tournaments as originally announced.

Campo beat Harvard-Westlake this morning... The Cougs play Bishop Gorman tonight at 7:15. Gorman took out Centennial (dunno which one for sure, but I think an AZ school) 71-59 to set this one up.

p.s. could SOMEbody get some imagination when naming their school??? :)

p.p.s. There are 28 Centennials listed in MaxPreps. I bet if I searched Lincoln in MaxPreps I could break the Internet. :)

Cougs lost a tough one to Bishop Gorman, 52-50. They have a game vs. Durango tomorrow morning.

Couple of notable results:

Campolindo finished third in the top bracket after beating Durango on Sunday.

In the Juneteenth bracket, Mitty finished second and Modesto Christian finished fourth. St. Augustine won it all and Sunnyslope of AZ finished third.

Sacramento finished fourth in their bracket losing the final two games

Inderkum won its bracket. It beat Las Vegas HS in the finals.

Campo beat Harvard-Westlake this morning... The Cougs play Bishop Gorman tonight at 7:15. Gorman took out Centennial (dunno which one for sure, but I think an AZ school) 71-59 to set this one up.

p.s. could SOMEbody get some imagination when naming their school??? :)

p.p.s. There are 28 Centennials listed in MaxPreps. I bet if I searched Lincoln in MaxPreps I could break the Internet. :)
SFUSD is working on that for you

Reactions: VHS2015
NorCal represented by Campolindo, Modesto Christian, San Joaquin Memorial and Riordan this weekend.

Reactions: MC415
My Cougs acquitted have themselves well so far this weekend... They beat Colorado power Thunderridge yesterday by 5, and lost to Mater Dei this morning by a 63-61 count.

Next opponent is Mount Si of Washington this afternoon.

Reactions: jordan24
Riordan drops its first 2 games:
  1. 60-48 to Rolling Hills Prep coached by the venerable Harvey Kitani
  2. 72-63 to Mountain Pointe - AZ
Mor Seck and Zion Sensley were not on the roster. New varsity players 6-2 Cory Connor, 6-4 Isiah Chala, 6-4 Christian Wise and 6-5 Antonio Pusateri appeared on the Crusaders roster for this event.

Last edited:
Riordan drops its first 2 games:
  1. 60-48 to Rolling Hills Prep coached by the venerable Harvey Kitani
  2. 72-63 to Mountain Pointe - AZ
Mor Seck and Zion Sensley were not on the roster. New varsity players 6-2 Cory Connor, 6-4 Isiah Chala, 6-4 Christian Wise and 6-5 Antonio Pusateri appeared on the Crusaders roster for this event.

Is Mor Seck going to still be at Riordan this year?

Riordan goes 2-2 for the weekend at the Section 7 Finals in AZ beating Central Catholic-Portland, OR 65-52 Sat and San Joaquin Memorial 73-68 Sun.

Last edited:
Riordan does respectable for being included in the Top Programs of west coast…

R-Revolution continues🙌

Campolindo also ends up 2-2 this weekend, with a win vs. Mount Si last night and a loss to St. Bernard today.

Campolindo also ends up 2-2 this weekend, with a win vs. Mount Si last night and a loss to St. Bernard today.

Ya Know…the rivalry of Riordan vs. Campo is “to be cont”, the record is 1-1.

But Campo must also be recognized for their accomplishments…especially during a pandemic year and season.

Last edited:
Is Mor Seck going to still be at Riordan this year?
Ya Know…the rivalry of Riordan vs. Campo is “to be cont”, the record is 1-1.

But Campo must also be recognized for their accomplishments…especially during a pandemic year and season.
2-1 Crusaders if you go back to ‘13-14 NorCals @ Campo. Ugbaja cousins Jiday and Chiefy, Zach Masoli, Big Rob Valencia and crew edged the Cougs in OT. Great game!

2-1 Crusaders if you go back to ‘13-14 NorCals @ Campo. Ugbaja cousins Jiday and Chiefy, Zach Masoli, Big Rob Valencia and crew edged the Cougs in OT. Great game!
Correction: 3-1 Crusaders. 2019 Gridley Tournament. Bryce Monroe was on fire scoring 40 + as I recall.

Yeah, that one still hurts. Cougs were in front by something like 17 at the half and cold Coug shooting in the 3rd quarter plus Monroe just killed us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT