ADVERTISEMENT

Serra vs Half Moon Bay live now on NFHS

HMB leading by 10 or so at half and is clearly the better team. Don't see the transfer from Menlo for Serra nor Brady Smith. Also, Chuck Rapp does not seem to be coaching. Edinger for Cougars is impressive.

Reactions: pines6969
I never count out the Padres. Well coached and those kids keep fighting until the final buzzer. Does the Menlo transfer have a sit out period or is that thrown out the window this year?

I never count out the Padres. Well coached and those kids keep fighting until the final buzzer. Does the Menlo transfer have a sit out period or is that thrown out the window this year?

I think the sitout period is still happening this year

I think they will be ok next year. The Junior and Soph classes are pretty good. From what I can remember this year's senior class isn't very big and they lack size. Someone told me that they only have 2 players over 6"2. I have not seen a roster. The Soph class has 3 good players out because of injuries. I have no idea what the freshman class looks like, but I heard MItty's freshman class is awesome.

Riordan scrimmages @ Bellarmine today @ 3pm. The rosters show only players name and year, but no position, height/weight listed. Not informative at all. ARHS Stats? Bells doing a great job this year in publishing its teams’ roster info and using social media. Note to Riordan and the other schools - Media and College coaches use this info.

Last edited:
Reactions: concrete17
Menlo transfer is 6'8" Garret Keyhani. Miles Klapper is 6'2" Burlingame transfer (2nd team all league PAL). Both Juniors and will be crucial to Serra's success. Definitely need rosters updated.

Menlo transfer is 6'8" Garret Keyhani. Miles Klapper is 6'2" Burlingame transfer (2nd team all league PAL). Both Juniors and will be crucial to Serra's success. Definitely need rosters updated.
Are both immediately eligible or is there a sit out period?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT