ADVERTISEMENT

SHC Search for Girls Varsity Head Coach

Irish_Cheers

Hall of Famer
May 11, 2008
The Irish posted a Tweet about needing a Varsity Girls Head Coach. LyRyan Russell is now coaching the men's team at College of Marin.

Last edited:
I wonder if Wade's son goes to Monta Vista. (Still remember the Clark twins ...)

In today's equity-based CIF state tourney, MV would be a solid pick to grab a crown below the Open Division level. They had the misfortune of running into those great SHP units (80 straight wins) back in the early 1990s.

In today's equity-based CIF state tourney, MV would be a solid pick to grab a crown below the Open Division level. They had the misfortune of running into those great SHP units (80 straight wins) back in the early 1990s.
On the boys side?? I guess we will see.

No sooner did The Irish announce the hiring of Caesar Smith '98 to be the new boys Varsity Head Coach, they posted a Tweet about needing a Varsity Girls Head Coach. I can only presume that LyRyan Russell '96 will be staying on as a boys team assistant since I saw no word that he's stepping down.
SHC
Nope

No sooner did The Irish announce the hiring of Caesar Smith '98 to be the new boys Varsity Head Coach, they posted a Tweet about needing a Varsity Girls Head Coach. I can only presume that LyRyan Russell '96 will be staying on as a boys team assistant since I saw no word that he's stepping down.
SHC
What part of “LOOKING FOR A GIRLS VARSITY HEAD BASKETBALL COACH” makes you think LeRyan did not step down? I mean that is pretty clear

Demetrius Jackson was announced today as Girls Varsity Basketball Coach. Jackson previously was a Boys assistant at SHC from 2010-2016

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT