ADVERTISEMENT

Sheldon 29 vs 37 Jesuit FINAL

Both teams trade punts now

Wow never mind they didn’t Punt Sheldon went for it at their own 40yrd line with a 4th and 3 and failed terrible decision

I’m not too impressed by Jesuit, definetly bigger than Sheldon but doesn’t look to be taking advantage of that

Sheldon goes the distance of the field (almost) with only two passes. Now at Jesuit 10 yrd line​

Wow another costly turnover for Sheldon this one also close to the Jesuit 5yrd line intercepted and returned about 50yrds

Two plays that Shledon could have scored within 5 yards of the end zone turned into turnovers wow, Sheldon shooting themselves in the foot.

Jesuit throws deep into end zone now they give them the TD it didn’t look good feet never touched the ground in end zone

That wasn’t even close Jesuit given a TD players feet never touched the ground in the end zone as he was up in the air and was pushed way out of bounds by defender wow, even a Jesuit parent behind me said he didn’t think players feet touched any part of endzone.

Still not impressed with Jesuit, IMO they are not close to OR or Granite Bay two teams I have seen play.

That wasn’t even close Jesuit given a TD players feet never touched the ground in the end zone as he was up in the air and was pushed way out of bounds by defender wow, even a Jesuit parent behind me said he didn’t think players feet touched any part of endzone.
What is going on with Shelton???..They played tough against Franklin and they should be doing the same with Jesuit....Looks like Shelton should have been training on pass defense...

Sheldon opens up the second half with a very nice 67 yrd drive and score

Jesuit 24 Sheldon 14 8:31 remaining

Wasn't impressed with Jesuit either . That's why I took Sheldon at 7 in pickems. But you can't turn ball over at 5 yard line twice and expect a good result

Reactions: Dan12Kings
Why did SHELDON go for it around midfield. That up the middle Run caught EG twice for 80 yds last week. Teams better scout that. I just turned game on on my phone and saw Rutherford scoot 50+ right up the middle

Reactions: Dan12Kings
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT