ADVERTISEMENT

SHELDON Dakarai Allen

H.E.A.T.

Hall of Famer
Nov 5, 2010
DAKARAI getting it done for the NBA G League Clippers. Finished last game with 17 points 8 assist 7 reb 2 blocks 1 steal. Since joining clippers Dakarai Avg 13.7 on 53% FG, 43 % 3pt, 82 % ft. He's playing along side another Elk Grove kid . Ike Irrogebu

DAKARAI getting it done for the NBA G League Clippers. Finished last game with 17 points 8 assist 7 reb 2 blocks 1 steal. Since joining clippers Dakarai Avg 13.7 on 53% FG, 43 % 3pt, 82 % ft. He's playing along side another Elk Grove kid . Ike Irrogebu
Heat that's great Dakarai is a Hell of a player, NOT surprised at all but you seem to be side stepping the question about INELIGIBLE players on the current Sheldon team and because of it I think the Rumors may be TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna respond once and only once. This is a thread to acknowledge the success of a player who earned his degree playing basketball and furthering his basketball at pro level. It's not about your personal agendas.
I didn't respond to thread because it lacked validity. You made a post then texted the coach and asked what's going on. Then come back and post your findings and say
Thanks for the call
. Why not do it in reverse. Why not worry about the 2 you have ineligible tonight .
For the record what I know is Sheldon has 2 players who are at the very bottom of the rotation or not in rotation at all who may be ineligible. Guess we will all find out tonight when tip off comes

Reactions: coachlittle
I'm gonna respond once and only once. This is a thread to acknowledge the success of a player who earned his degree playing basketball and furthering his basketball at pro level. It's not about your personal agendas.
I didn't respond to thread because it lacked validity. You made a post then texted the coach and asked what's going on. Then come back and post your findings and say
. Why not do it in reverse. Why not worry about the 2 you have ineligible tonight .
For the record what I know is Sheldon has 2 players who are at the very bottom of the rotation or not in rotation at all who may be ineligible. Guess we will all find out tonight when tip off comes
That's not nice

I'm not a Sheldon fan per se, but I don't have anything against them either. Therefore, I have no dog in this fight, but I do have a comment... If Sheldon had ineligible players in uniform, even if they didn't play, they may end up having to forfeit games.

For example: Chino Hills. during Lonzo's junior year, spotted the problem after they had done this and voluntarily forfeited 11 games after they found they had inadvertently suited up an ineligible player for those games. The good news for Chino Hills was they discovered their error in January, made the forfeits, and were able to play the rest of the season without penalty, and still qualify for playoffs (I think they only forfeited one or two league games).

Hopefully, Sheldon discovered this eligibility problem (hopefully an oversight, but who knows?) and took care of it quickly without having suited up ineligible guys in games... If they did so, the CIF and/or the SJS might have to come down on Sheldon again (probably whether or not it was just an honest mistake might not even matter). And they'd probably come down on 'em even harder than last time.

Once again, I do not wish bad things on Sheldon, but wake up, administrators...

Kidman the coach the athletic director and the principal are way smarter than that. There's no way any player would ever be allowed to play who was in eligible. Progress reports came out this week and we will see tonight who is ineligible if any.
Almost every year Sheldon Basketball is in the running for Elk Grove Unified School district team GPA of the year and have won it on multiple occasions.

Last edited:
Reactions: nostancenochance
Kidman the coach the athletic director and the principal are way smarter than that. There's no way any player would ever be allowed to play who was in eligible. Progress reports came out this week and we will see tonight who is ineligible if any.
Almost every year Sheldon Basketball is in the running for Elk Grove Unified School district team GPA of the year and have won it on multiple occasions.

Good to hear they got right on top of things quickly.

Reactions: coachlittle
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT