ADVERTISEMENT

Sierra Foothill League All-League Team

Congratulations to all of these accomplished players. I'm especially happy for the senior who were able to salvage a partial season.

One of the great "What If?" scenarios of this strange Spring season is "What if the SFL teams had voted to allow Monterey Trail into their league for football?"

Had Folsom and Rocklin been able to play against MT (BIG IF even if MT was in the SFL), there would have been absolute clarity in regards to who-ranks-where this Spring. Unfortunately, even Rocklin and Folsom were not able to face off, so it might not have mattered much anyway. Still, it would have been fun to have tried.

Folsom and Rocklin gap this year was small. It would have been the year for rocklin to compete close or win. Next year gap really widens. Folsom will be very, very good. I don’t see much comp in the SFL to be honest.

Reactions: concrete17
Folsom and Rocklin gap this year was small. It would have been the year for rocklin to compete close or win. Next year gap really widens. Folsom will be very, very good. I don’t see much comp in the SFL to be honest.

This year could be the springboard for Doherty and the staff at Folsom. Short season, low roster numbers and the ones who did play were young. Now they are ready to take off in this new version of Folsom Football

Reactions: concrete17
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT