ADVERTISEMENT

Simply Basketball Presents : Battle of Norcal All-Star Games

SimplyBBall

Sports Fanatic
Dec 6, 2017

Simply Basketball is excited to announce the inaugural Battle Of NorCal. The event will feature top players from Norcal regardless of class. Top players will have a chance to rep their region in an All-Star tournament! Who got the best players in Norcal? Bay, Sac, Fresno, Stockton?
🔥

Winners will play each other in the championship game to be crowned champions.

ROSTERS ANNOUCED EARLY AUGUST

Talked to Gus Armstead recently about the legendary event as he helped organized the event as well with Phil. Wish I was old enough to experience those Bay vs Sac games back in the day.

Was Bay vs sac crowned 1 winner between 4 teams?? I was too young to ever attend ... lol which I did tho..

OFFICIAL ROSTERS

BATTLE OF NORCAL
August 21st, 2021
Modesto Christian HS
11:30am - 5:00pm
Admission $10

Gotta ask... Will Covid have an effect on this event?

With the numbers rapidly getting worse in the Valley, I'm leaning super-strongly (like 99%) toward not attending.

So, here I sit, ten minutes after the first game's video is supposed to be going.... and nothing.

Team 209 beat The Bay in the finals. Co-MVPs were Miles Byrd (Lincoln-Stockton) and BJ Davis (Modesto Christian)

I received an email from SimplyBasketball today that stated they would be refunding me ASAP and that the games would be on their YouTube channel tonight.

They say the problem was caused by the school's internet connection.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT