ADVERTISEMENT

So Cal Summer Review August 1-2 at AIM in Seal Beach

hoop review

Sports Fanatic
Jun 14, 2006
So Cal Summer Review Saturday/Sunday August 1-2 at AIM Sports Complex (Seal Beach). If health/safety guidelines allow. 9 AM-5 PM each day. Two games each day per team. High school and/or AAU teams. $425 per team. Discounts for 3 or more teams. Write-ups by scouts attending, games live streamed. More info: gerryfreitas@hotmail.com.

Wow I guess to some the beat goes on at any cost.

I don’t have a dog in the fight but those people who are criticizing sporting events do you not realize that these athletes are all playing already and have been for quite a while. Whether with trainers or 3 on 3 or 5-5 everyone is playing. That’s the awful part of if there is no high school season those players will still play on their own with the exact same risks. Which btw for anyone under 50 is almost zero.

Reactions: dcfan
I can only speak from losing a family member due to this corona virus this virus is real and is no joke and there is no time table as to when a vaccine or cure is coming to each is own on how you choose to deal with it but if a viewing event has that much priority of your sons long term health and you are good with it have at it.The million dollar question I would ask is the event better for your son or is it better for the person throwing the event and making money that has no stake in your son's health short or long term?

I can only speak from losing a family member due to this corona virus this virus is real and is no joke and there is no time table as to when a vaccine or cure is coming to each is own on how you choose to deal with it but if a viewing event has that much priority of your sons long term health and you are good with it have at it.The million dollar question I would ask is the event better for your son or is it better for the person throwing the event and making money that has no stake in your son's health short or long term?

I’m not advocating for this or any event in general they are a total waste of time and money. A previous poster made reference to the health of the players attending. Everyone who is involved in the aau and high school basketball community knows all the players are playing as we speak. It’s likely that all the organized sports might get cancelled but these players are going to be locked in the house sheltering they will be working out and playing on their own.

I don’t have a dog in the fight but those people who are criticizing sporting events do you not realize that these athletes are all playing already and have been for quite a while. Whether with trainers or 3 on 3 or 5-5 everyone is playing. That’s the awful part of if there is no high school season those players will still play on their own with the exact same risks. Which btw for anyone under 50 is almost zero.
under 50 almost zero what?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT