ADVERTISEMENT

Southern Section transfers

colhenrylives

Hall of Famer
Sep 25, 2009
L.A. Times is reporting these figures for Southern Section transfers as of end of March this year and last:

276 in 2020 vs. 1,192 in 2021.

I wonder how many of the families that are transferring into private schools are paying the tuition. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Crazy parents and kids would transfer to private schools for education during the Plandemic. I mean the science says there is like a .2% chance of danger to your kids if they are in school. CPS needs to look into this it’s crazy.

Crazy parents and kids would transfer to private schools for education during the Plandemic. I mean the science says there is like a .2% chance of danger to your kids if they are in school. CPS needs to look into this it’s crazy.

You’re still crying about this ?

Not crying about anything. It’s called sarcasm. Funny you Norcal folks have such a obsession with Socal transfers year after year.....
It's not the transfers, it's the scale of them. It's just not as common up North. Surely the fact that the number of transfers increased that dramatically is somewhat eye opening. Apparently the LA Times thought it mention worthy

It's not the transfers, it's the scale of them. It's just not as common up North. Surely the fact that the number of transfers increased that dramatically is somewhat eye opening. Apparently the LA Times thought it mention worthy
Not even eye opening when you consider the utter failure of online classes. Privates are and have been open. Allowing politics to get in the way of your kids education is criminal. Now in a normal year where schools were open maybe it’s eye opening, honestly I’m surprised the number isn’t much higher.

Reactions: Defense_Rules
well there are literally 4 good teams up north. that doesnt leave much room for transfers.

well there are literally 4 good teams up north. that doesnt leave much room for transfers.
So kids down south are always looking for a good team? They pretty much know the best teams, so why wouldn't they just pick a good team at the start of their Hs careers.Most of the football powers are household names among high school kids.

Reactions: MC415 and Bubba3000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT