ADVERTISEMENT

St Mary's (Stockton) vs Clovis West

Where SMS fans go? They lose one game and y'all abandon them? Y'all was riding high when they beat Mitty. Where that same energy go?

Besides the headline of "Clovis West Girls Topple State No. 3 St. Mary’s" this was a respectful write up about the game. Shout out to both teams for a great game

Reactions: CW Golden Eagles
Where SMS fans go? They lose one game and y'all abandon them? Y'all was riding high when they beat Mitty. Where that same energy go?
We are still here. I know you Mitty Fans wish we would crawl under a rock and stay, but that is not going to happen. SMHS took an "L" and should have based on the way they played. Hats off to Clovis West for having a very well coached and disciplined team.

Let's see how SMHS bounces back tonight against Tracy High.

Last edited:
We are still here. I know you Mitty Fans wish we would crawl under a rock and stay, but that is not going to happen. SMHS took an "L" and should have based on the way they played. Hats off to Clovis North for having a very well coached and disciplined team.

Let's see how SMHS bounces back tonight against Tracy High.

I wouldn't have wanted to be In Tracy girls basketball uniform tonight against St Marys. Geez I hope SMS didn't go too hard on them.

Hats off to Clovis West, but their refs put one of St. Marys top scorers in foul trouble early and only 1 of the 5 fouls were legit. Someone find the footage and post it....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT