ADVERTISEMENT

Team Militant recap from Indianapolis

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
Team Militant has returned from Indianapolis with established names building on their reputations and new players emerging. Here is a quick rundown:

2021 Top 40 prospects Sidney Richards of Inderkum (San Jose State), Emily Jones of Sacred Heart Cathedral (Morgan State) and Simone Johnson of West Campus (Cal State Bakersfield) were all standouts during the trip.

In the 2022 class, McClatchy’s Saray White boosted her stock. “She has picked up interest from several mid-majors. She showed she is fully capable of using her versatility and length,” Team Militant director Darius Liggett said.

Other players to watch from the 2022 group are Vaden duo Jiana Creswell (“She had some good flashes all week. She has the potential to be one of NorCal’s best prospects in her class.”) and Kiara Roberts (“Many don’t know her name but she is a 5-foot-10 small forward who plays strong and shows a lot of grit. She rebounds well and attacks downhill.”

Two younger players to note are McClatchy 2023 guard Tamari’a Rumph and 2025 guard Nyah Button.

Do they do testing before, during and after the tournament.......or is it a f it let’s just roll the dice approach and hope to the Lord that not a single kid from all different parts of country is an asymptomatic carrier ?

if we are this desperate to play 4 or 5 games I think this is just like anything else. Money driven. Some of these tournaments have individual people who make a living off of hosting these tournaments! no viewing at these tournaments.

trust I would want to play to. is it worth it? especially when its traveling that is the most crucial flying right now? No vaccine? cases rising before flu season too?

I hope its worth it:rolleyes:

So you all are aware, there was great safety protocols in place. They played a total of 13 games over the week and all kids are good to go. We made sure all our kids was taken care of.

we hope everyone is staying safe. All love.

So you all are aware, there was great safety protocols in place. They played a total of 13 games over the week and all kids are good to go. We made sure all our kids was taken care of.

we hope everyone is staying safe. All love.

they were tested ?

The key is what the health of their parents will be in 14-21 days. The kids will be fine. I will pray that their parents are all alive in 14-21 days. Not 20 minutes after their last game.

Reactions: Winning Is Fun
I tell all parents to weigh the risk and reward. Any young player that has 2 or more years in high school really has to look at their coaches to wonder why it’s so important for them to play now. Adults political views and their need to run their business is not a good reason to ignore doctors, scientist and medical leaders. During times of major disaster we really get to see who is in it for the kids and who isn’t. I don’t think it is coincidence that Cal Stars and Team Militant are the teams taking a chance with people’s health.

Reactions: Winning Is Fun
I forget at times how the intent of written posts/replies are lost in translation. My reply above was pure sarcasm. No roll of the dice happened. More sarcasm...thanks for your input.
I'd stop worrying about Negative stuff people say on this board, most of them just want to get a rise out of you. (screw them)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT