ADVERTISEMENT

Top NFL Draft Prosepcts

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
On the Pro Football Focus draft board, there are three NorCal players who made their midseason Top 100.

#50 Jevon Holland DB Oregon (Bishop O'Dowd) isn't playing this year
#52 Alijah Vera-Tucker OL USC (Bishop O'Dowd)
#70 Najee Harris RB Alabama (Antioch)

That really surprised me too about Najee.

Could be a big year for O’Dowd in the draft if it pans out.

Ronnie Rivers will be drafted somewhere in the late rounds. Probably not a top pick or an every down back in the league but he‘s legit

Ronnie Rivers will be drafted somewhere in the late rounds. Probably not a top pick or an every down back in the league but he‘s legit

Rivers has had a really nice career at Fresno. Crazy to think back that Fresno didn’t offer him until Tedford got hired.

That Freedom team with him, Harmon and Giles Jackson is aging well.

Reactions: Bubba3000
It will be an uphill climb for him but he is super productive and is a worker so he seems to have the demeanor to make it happen

Reactions: Bubba3000
Najee at 70? Lmao lost all credibility right there

There are not 69 players better then him and he’s not lasting into the 3rd round as the top RB
The rank isn’t based on his skill it’s more about the position. RB has been greatly devalued over the years especially with the contract rules. It is exactly why when people here were saying Harris should have left last year were crazy. He wasn’t going in the first last year and maybe not even the second. That would have been millions off his earnings. While I think Harris will have a long career since he has proven durable and a relatively moderate college load, there is no guarantee at the RB position Of getting that second contract. He bet on himself and played his way into the first round and will be paid accordingly. Congrats!

On the Pro Football Focus draft board, there are three NorCal players who made their midseason Top 100.

#50 Jevon Holland DB Oregon (Bishop O'Dowd) isn't playing this year
#52 Alijah Vera-Tucker OL USC (Bishop O'Dowd)
#70 Najee Harris RB Alabama (Antioch)
Najee......a class act
(SI......a crass act, navigate thru all the pop & noise to read an interesting article about Najee's character)

Ian Book in the 4th round! predraft id say that’s a reach but there’s been a run on QBs this year and N.O. probably didn’t want to risk missing out

Drew drafted in 4th round at #114 by Atlanta where his father spent time as an O-line coach. Watched him play since youth league on team my brother coached and he will be close to where my nephew, who is close friend, is stationed in the Air Force.

Last edited:
Reactions: RLS13 and MC415
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT