ADVERTISEMENT

UC Davis Baseball

I bet they recruit Christensen from sac state to revive the program. (If they reinstate) he’s the guy I would go after

Why would he leave Sac State to go to Davis? Christensen next stop is to a true top 25 contender!
Definitely agree. That would be a lateral move at best given state of both programs. Reggie has been in the mix for a few big openings the past few years

Definitely agree. That would be a lateral move at best given state of both programs. Reggie has been in the mix for a few big openings the past few years

His family is here and he likes the area. Didn’t say he would go but UCD has bigger pockets than sac state as well. Pay more, better school, better facilities, etc. I don’t see it lateral.

His family is here and he likes the area. Didn’t say he would go but UCD has bigger pockets than sac state as well. Pay more, better school, better facilities, etc. I don’t see it lateral.
I get that there are reasons for him to stay in the area and maybe why he hasn't left. That's just speculation on my part. IMO, after what he has built at Sacramento State, I think the next move is more of a high level non-power 5 school or the Pac-12.

Reactions: thatch62
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT