ADVERTISEMENT

Update on Coaching Moves

What is up with Freedom job? Who is in the running. Also does Logan go back to Zuber, seems Logan could be diamond in rough with 4000 kids and a pop warner feeder

What is up with Freedom job? Who is in the running. Also does Logan go back to Zuber, seems Logan could be diamond in rough with 4000 kids and a pop warner feeder
It would seem that a top coach would jump at the chance, but just maybe, there Is a catch in the deal that makes a lot of people back off.
And Logan has too large amount of kids of all varieties that are not interested in Football, but are will down the road get the best jobs.

Reactions: Paloma
Looks like Ron Rivers is not the guy at Freedom. Very surprised! Word out of Moreau is that Cotter resigned. Sounds like the first domino has fallen in the coaching search. College Park, Logan now the two open jobs.

He has done a nice job at Moreau, but this is a big jump in an increasingly competitive league.

And the music continues. Who takes over at Moreau Catholic?

Reactions: coachk1911
CCS-
Menlo- Filled- Woodside OC
Paly- Filled- Fremont Sunnyvale HC, and Paly alum
Gunn- Filled- Former Dominguez High Compton HC
Oak Grove-???

NCS-
Freedom- Filled- Moreau HC
College Park-???
James Logan-????
Moreau-????

Four pretty good jobs still available. Any insight on these? Getting pretty late in the game. Spring football a little over a month away. I assume they just fill these jobs with internal candidates right?

CCS-
Menlo- Filled- Woodside OC
Paly- Filled- Fremont Sunnyvale HC, and Paly alum
Gunn- Filled- Former Dominguez High Compton HC
Oak Grove-???

NCS-
Freedom- Filled- Moreau HC
College Park-???
James Logan-????
Moreau-????

Four pretty good jobs still available. Any insight on these? Getting pretty late in the game. Spring football a little over a month away. I assume they just fill these jobs with internal candidates right?

Piedmont is still open too. Your right, Spring practice around the corner, teams gotta make some quick moves

Piedmont hired John Trotman. He was their Assistant OC last couple of years. Formerly HC @ San Lorenzo & Albany.

I'm shocked to hear about Montgomery. Wondering why. They had a dream team of coaches. Would have dominated this year in the new league.

Reactions: bella123
Again...I thought Kennedy was on the rise a few years ago..however I mau be thinking of another team from Richmond

Piedmont hired John Trotman. He was their Assistant OC last couple of years. Formerly HC @ San Lorenzo & Albany.
How did he do at those programs? Will they be able to compete in their conference?

Jordan Seiden resigned at Skyline 2 weeks ago. He did not get an on-campus job that he was promised by the athletic director.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT