ADVERTISEMENT

Van Dyke commits to Washington

great for her.. figured she would go to the pac 12 based on her offers.. but I really thought she would be perfect fit for the wcc/big west type conference. congrats and good luck

Good for her ! It has been a pleasure watching her growth and development. It is also good to see Haley get the right fit based on her talent and where she actually wanted to go.

But now I will forever have to wonder what might have been had we created the fab five I often joked about with several players and parents. :);)

Last edited:
Congrats to Haley ... I remember she came out to play for Bentley in a summer league game as a seventh grader, and she hadn't really played much. It took about two minutes to figure out she was going to be really good. And then when I had her guard the other team's point guard and she did fine, I knew she had a very high ceiling.

Very happy for her, and I hope all goes well for her this year (except when she plays Miramonte, of course ...)

I've seen Haley play at least a dozen games for Campo over they years, maybe more... Really complete player!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT