ADVERTISEMENT

Vegas this week...

TwitterLegend

Sports Fanatic
Apr 17, 2015
The culmination of the July Live period begins Wednesday night in Vegas as always... Wanted to get a quick rundown of where top teams/players from area will be playing.

Oakland Soldiers - Las Vegas Classic (Bigfoot Hoops); Also, will be playing in "The 8" bracket with a chance to get some more ESPN airtime.

Tyler Johnson Elite - Playing in the top division of Fab 48 with some pretty good competition.

Arsenal - Assume they're in the Adidas tourney (not sure what it's called anymore, used to be Super 64). Anyone know if Jordan Brown is playing?

Team Lillard - Again assuming they are in Adidas. Didn't see the Adidas schedule live on their website yet.

Lakeshow - Saw they are the team listed as A1 in the 2nd division of Fab48. They should do well there but too bad they just missed the cut of the Invitational division with a chance to be seen a little better especially if they were able to make any noise against national comp.

Any other notable teams/players playing with out-of-area teams?

I heard if Jordan plays this weekend, it won't be for Arsenal, but that was news from about a week ago.

West Coast All-Stars (16U) and Splash City (15U) are in the top brackets of the Fab 48 for their age groups.

Also waiting on the adidas schedule to post. It called adidas Summer Championship now.

I hear he's playing with PHPS at adidas with Cade Hope, Elias King, Zach Chapelle and Seth Dawson, Coach B Ham should do well with this talented group, Good luck always been aPHPS supporter

Last edited:
I heard if Jordan plays this weekend, it won't be for Arsenal, but that was news from about a week ago.

West Coast All-Stars (16U) and Splash City (15U) are in the top brackets of the Fab 48 for their age groups.

Also waiting on the adidas schedule to post. It called adidas Summer Championship now.

Sacramento Magic and Earl Watson Elite NorCal are both playing Fab48 invitational

Reactions: meezymo
Will be an excellent opportunity for PHPS, and quite frankly a big test for Jordan Brown. PHPS is in The same pool as SC Supreme and will be playing against Zion Williamson! Per the schedule. Every head Coach in America will be there. Time to strap it up PHPS!!! Good luck!

I didn't see Splash City in the pool of 15U Invite teams - there are a couple Splash City team in 15U Diamond though. Also I saw a Splash City Select team entered in the Las Vegas Classic Bigfoot tournament so that might be them? There are ~175 teams entered in the 15U bracket for Bigfoot. Huge week / weekend for basketball in Vegas - no doubt.

BHAM way to bring the big guns out! Go rep Norcal!

Also I think Jordan already played SC Suprememe minus Zion back in April. Either way agree will be good one to watch. Big Baller Brand also in their pool. ADIDA$

Yes Splash City is in 15U Diamond for Fab 48. Saw them earlier on the Invitational list, but might have misread it.

I didn't see Splash City in the pool of 15U Invite teams - there are a couple Splash City team in 15U Diamond though. Also I saw a Splash City Select team entered in the Las Vegas Classic Bigfoot tournament so that might be them? There are ~175 teams entered in the 15U bracket for Bigfoot. Huge week / weekend for basketball in Vegas - no doubt.

Splash City Elite 15 UAA is the sponsored UA team, that played in Atlanta UA Finals. They're in the 15U Invitational Bracket for Fab 48.
Splash City Select is in Bigfoot
And another Splash City from ?? Is in lower division of Fab 48

Splash City Elite 15 UAA is the sponsored UA team, that played in Atlanta UA Finals. They're in the 15U Invitational Bracket for Fab 48.
Splash City Select is in Bigfoot
And another Splash City from ?? Is in lower division of Fab 48

My bad looks like Splash 15 UAA was moved to Diamond from Invitational

Looks like PHPS had a rough round of pool play going 0-3 with two losses of more than 30 points. Great mix of talent, but maybe not enough time to gel for such a high-level event?

One of the cool things about the Adidas events is that they post complete box scores. Does anyone know what is going on with Elijah Hardy of Arsenal Elite? Over course of three games he has scored a total of 3 points. Unless its an error, in todays games he played 23 minutes and only recorded a single assist? The other two games this week he shot 1 for 13.

The game I watched he was playing off the ball kore with Kyree Brown running the show. Gaskin and Kelly are the clear top two guys for them

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT