ADVERTISEMENT

Windsor High School Tournament Dec. 7-9, 2017

Ladyjags

Superstar
Dec 10, 2003
Looking for 2 more teams to fill out our December tournament this year. We currently have the following teams entered in the tournament: Windsor, Eureka, Napa, Analy, Montgomery, Rincon Valley Christian.
Entry fee is $375.00
Hopefully some of you schools still have games to fill. You can contact me directly at 707-477-6586.

Coach Passalacqua

Last edited:
I forgot to add that we are running a freshmen tournament the same weekend. It is also an 8 team bracket. We have spots still for 4 more teams. Those currently committed our: Windsor, Analy, Montgomery, and Marin Catholic. Entry fee is $350.00

We are still looking for 2 varsity teams and 4 frosh teams for our winter tournament. Dec. 7-9. Please share this thread with schools that are still looking for games, etc. Thanks,

Coach Pass

St. Bernards has committed to the tournament. We now need 1 more Varsity team and 3 frosh teams to fill out our tournament brackets Dec. 7-9. Spread the word.
Coach Pass

Coaches, if you know of a team looking for a tournament, send them my way. Any help in finding one last varsity team for our tournament Dec. 7-9 would be greatly appreciated. Teams entered: Windsor, Napa, Analy, Montgomery, Eureka, Rincon Valley Christian and St. Bernards.
Thanks for taking the time to view this.

Coach Pass
707-477-6586

We are still looking for one Varsity team for our Windsor Tournament! See previous thread for teams entered. If anyone knows of a team in need of a tournament for the weekend of Dec. 7-9, have them give me a call. Any help to fill this is greatly appreciated. I've been calling various school' ADs out of the blue and leaving messages. No luck so far.

Coach Pass
707=477-6586

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT