ADVERTISEMENT

Windsor Summer Shootout June 22-24

Ladyjags

Superstar
Dec 10, 2003
Windsor High Girls Varsity is hosting a summer tournament June 22-24. Hope to have 16 high school teams, with pool play and a minimum of 5 games. Cost is $375. Give me a call or email me if you are interested so you don't miss out.

Coach Joe Passalacqua
707-477-6586
email-jrp@passalacqualaw.com

Two months away from our Windsor High School Summer Shootout. Last year we had a 7 Varsity team tournament and a 6 team JV tournament. This year I am trying to focus on Varsity teams. Hoping for 16 teams. Plenty of room as only 3 teams committed so far. Give me a call. Again, $375 for the tournament with 5 game guaranteed.

Bring your team and the parents will love the opportunity to visit the wine country!

Joe Passalacqua
707-477-6586

Still looking for varsity teams for our Windsor High School Summer Shootout!! Only 3 teams so far and hoping to get 12-16. We have a great venue with two gyms on the same campus. No need to be traveling to different sites. Let me know.

Joe

As of today, the committed teams for our Summer Shootout on June 22-24 are:

Varsity: Windsor, Analy, Novato, El Molino, Rincón Valley Christian - I would like to get 12 teams.

Junior Varsity: Windsor, Analy, El Molino - I would like to get 8 teams.

Let me know!!

Joe
707-477-6586

Still looking for teams!! Come on coaches, let me know. One month away. I'm sure some of you want to play with your school team and not just AAU.

Joe

Montgomery High School has committed to playing in the Windsor Shootout on June 22-24. A division 2 Nor Cal playoff team. That is 6 varsity teams.

Still looking for Varsity and JV teams for our Shootout June 22-24. It’s not too late. Either call me or shoot me an email if interested.

Joe Passalacqua
Windsor High Girls Basketball
Jrp@passalacqualaw.com
707-477-6586

We are now at 8 varsity teams and 5 JV teams. Varsity bracket includes: Windsor, Analy, Montgomery, El Molina, Rincon Valley Christan, Ukiah, Novato and Terra Linda. Willing to take 2 or 4 more Varsity teams. Again, 5 game guarantee for $375. Potential for 6-7 games. Getting bang for the buck!!
JV bracket includes Windsor, Analy, Montgomery, El Molina and Ukiah. Like to get 1 or 3 more teams. Also a 5 game guarantee for $375.

Cut-off is this Sunday, June 17th. Setting brackets, pool play Monday.
Give me a shout!!

Joe Passalacqua
Windsor Girls Varsity
707-477-6586

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT