ADVERTISEMENT

Would like to hear more on Monte Vista-Danville

ncscalfootball

Hall of Famer
May 24, 2011
Wud like to know more about them too. Wut kind of Offense they run?Out Of Section Games (Wud like to see them Schedule Vacaville)?

Should reload at most skill positions with QB a question mark: Dustin Parker, Sr, 6-0, 190 (very strong physical runner) and Zane Cribb, Sr, WR/ RB, 6-1, 195; and Jackson Ertz, Sr, TE, 6-7, 205. Other key players Andy Yi, Sr, RB, 5-10, 175, S/RB 4.64 40; and Charlie Hadsell 6'1" 195 LB/OL 4.9 40. Has some size on the line.

Believe Logan Sumter, Jr,QB, 6-2, 190, transferred to Clayton Valley Charter based on hudl and maxpreps rosters. He is a live accurate passer, good vision and looks like he will be a good one. Question mark at who will start at QB at MV raise questions about the position. They seem to fiund great QBs but may be young at the position and thus would rank them at the second tier of EBAL.

They run spread shot gun and single back formation with QB behind center and WRs normal or spread out. They shift things up and some times have two RBs or one and a wing behind the TE.

Last edited:
How many teams can you expect Vacaville to play? Seems like every post about a team and you want them to schedule Vacaville? Generally 10 game season and only a few pre season games to be played esch year o_O

Reactions: ncscalfootball
I think the beauty of the play-in game is the norcal play-in games have some good matchups. Vaca keeps winning and gets a spot it opens up what could be a good game. I think MV and Vaca are D1 size schools. With the way the NCS playoffs are structured this year other larger schools have a shot to move on after the DLS gantlet.

Wud like to know more about them too. Wut kind of Offense they run?Out Of Section Games (Wud like to see them Schedule Vacaville)?

I appreciate that the wuts and wuds are your own, unique posting signatures but is has been driving me crazy where I encountered such uniqueness before ....like a name or song title you just can't recall; then tonight it came to me...

Keep it unique.... And Go Bulldogs

Reactions: 1315
How many teams can you expect Vacaville to play? Seems like every post about a team and you want them to schedule Vacaville? Generally 10 game season and only a few pre season games to be played esch year o_O
I know...just a die hard fan...I think the Liberty & Yuba City Series may come to an end...so if they keep Oak Ridge, Pitt & Granite Bay...they cud schedule the other teams i mentioned...cause as we already know other teams in the MEL are not up to par...

Reactions: bella123
With the way the NCS playoffs are structured this year other larger schools have a shot to move on after the DLS gantlet.

Winning D1 title in NCS gets you a seat on the couch. The runner up in the open moves onto regional game because of DLS rule. I can't wait for a team to beat DLS in open and then DLS will move on because of loser rule. Then after fluke loss DLS will most likely rep D1 bowl game and team that beat them will get the open team from socal. (Likely butt kicking I might add) Imagine if socal let their losers play on, don't think many NorCal teams would be winning title if that were the case.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT