ADVERTISEMENT

You do realize Prolific Prep is not a prep school? Jackson went to Justin-Siena, maybe it's their fault ( sarcasm).

You do realize Prolific Prep is not a prep school? Jackson went to Justin-Siena, maybe it's their fault ( sarcasm).

If a player doesn't want to sign pre-game....I completely get it. That's their choice.

But to commit to an autograph event, then facetime yourself at a party that's 10 minutes away...while these kids wait and wait hoping for him to show up.

Justin-Siena, his previous schools in Michigan, and Prolific can all take credit for producing such a selfish and self-serving human being.

Wonder if he shot the ball 20-25 times a game when he was playing in high school as well....i'm sure his teammates LOVED that!

Prolific isn't a school. It's a basketball team. They USE a school and that's exactly what it is.

This is just dumb.

Because of this incident, from a former player three years removed, you make this claim.

I hope after some time you make reconsider this claim

Yeah let’s blame him his prep schools and hoops team.........and NOT his parents? Sounds logical

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT