ADVERTISEMENT

#22 Timothy Jackson(Vacaville Bulldogs)

Dan12Kings

Hall of Famer
Sep 14, 2010
I'm very glad the Vacaville newspaper put out an article on him, he very well deserves it. He impressed me since the first day he played, he's very underrated, he was a big part in almost getting the win against Oak Ridge and also last year in the first round of the playoffs in the big win against Roseville. Hopefully he keeps getting noticed and I'm sure he will, last year I was impressed with the way he runs the football, like a true old running back, just manages to keep going even after getting hit, just love his style of play and what surprised me even more was that he says he worked a lot this summer and one of his goals is to make it to the NFL. I believe he can because when I saw him play last year I saw the amount of talent he has and even before knowing what he's goal was I knew he could be something special. Hopefully more D1 schools start showing interest as they Mentioned Wyoming being one starting to show interest, I'm sure if he keeps working very hard we'll see him on the biggest of stages soon.

Reactions: coachlittle
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT