ADVERTISEMENT

Bay Area All-Stars vs Sac All-Stars Rosters for April 2nd @ Las Positas College

NorCal SportsTV

Superstar
Gold Member
Nov 24, 2016
We will announce more rosters soon. Here is the finalized roster for the 4:15pm game on April 2nd at Las Positas College. 3 other All-Star Games are scheduled in the largest All Star Event in Northern California. For those who want to watch the women's NCAA Championship, we will have it on a big screen in the Papa John's eating area. You actually CAN be two places at once this weekend!
More info on our Website: www.norcalsportstv.com/ang

sac_vs_bay_rosters_large.png

*players were nominated by college coaches & media. Best efforts were made to contact nominees in order of ranking.

Full Schedule for the day:

1pm - Girls HS East vs West All-Stars (class of '17)

2:30pm - Boys HS Central Valley vs South Valley All-Stars (class of '17)

4:15pm - Boys HS Bay Area vs Sac All-Stars (class of '17)

6pm - All NorCal Dunk Contest

6:30pm - Men's Junior College North vs South All-Stars (class of '17)

C7s6Q3gU8AAwH_p.jpg

We still have sponsorship and advertising opportunities available. All inquiries can be sent to norcalsportstv@gmail.com

Reactions: LoganHomer
We tried every method possible to reach him about the game, even reaching out to his parents who told us it was Damari's decision. Unfortunately he never responded to us.

We tried every method possible to reach him about the game, even reaching out to his parents who told us it was Damari's decision. Unfortunately he never responded to us.

Just out of curiosity, who was the player that eventually ended up taking that roster spot and would have made it if Damari had responded?

If I was a signed d1 athlete about to enter the next phase of my basketball
and student life i could see why some would make the decision to not
play and choose to focus on weight and skill development.

Amazing how many undecided quality players there are on both rosters. How much of that is really "lack of choices" vs truly undecided. I would be curious to hear where some of these kids have offers from. (if any)

I would think a player would consider it an honor to be selected to such an all-star game and use the opportunity to play one last time at the high school level representing where he's from.

How is Niamey Harris not on the bay roster?!
Great player! He wasn't nominated by any of the college coaches or media that helped nominate players. We have had the roster finalized for some time now since we had to order jerseys etc. From now on we will have a formal nomination process on our website that will require contact information as well. But no matter who we put on these teams somebody would always have something to say about someone not being on the roster. Did the best we could with the information and time that we had. Congrats to Mission on their State Championship!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT