ADVERTISEMENT

Bronny high school career is over

Master P's son beat the sons of Lebron and Penny Hardaway.
ND beat SC 4 times this season.
Bronny only had 10 points…. The most Overrated player in the Country….

Has never played well in big games either and his team had 10+ losses this year…. Nothing special about him other then who his Dad is…..

Has never played well in big games either and his team had 10+ losses this year…. Nothing special about him other then who his Dad is…..
LeBron James tweets his son, Bronny, is 'definitely better' than some current NBA players

• Haha
Reactions: THEOC89
LeBron James tweets his son, Bronny, is 'definitely better' than some current NBA players
Guess that makes all the Harvard-Westlake, Centennial, Notre Dame players NBA all-star level players then. Most over-rated / over-hyped might be about right for Bronny who's a nice player but isn't all that - at least not yet.

i mean arent you supposed to be your childs biggest fan? ever been to a local game? the kids here wont even play college basketball but you would think otherwise if you here their parents in the stands

Reactions: Cranky29er

to be fair to them... they did beat 4 state finalist, and lost to 3 state finalist. one of those teams they lost to 4 times.

it isnt like they were playing in the Acalanes or Fremont Christian tournaments.

There's a big difference between being your kid's biggest fan and totally delusional... Not that I haven't seen a few delusional parents, but most are at least somewhat semi-realistic, despite what you might hear in the stands...

Now, they DO almost all think they are better at officiating than the guys with the stripes and whistles...

Back to Bronny, he does have offers, including U$C, Ohio State, Memphis...

Even if he isn't the top target of any of those schools, it shows he ain't exactly chopped liver.

Reactions: remc
There's a big difference between being your kid's biggest fan and totally delusional... Not that I haven't seen a few delusional parents, but most are at least somewhat semi-realistic, despite what you might hear in the stands...

Now, they DO almost all think they are better at officiating than the guys with the stripes and whistles...
i mean, if anyone knows what it takes clearly Lebron knows more than you, I anyone else on the site and more than 98% who ever played high school basketball.

the locals are not realistic at all.

Of course, LeBron knows more than me, I'm just a fan.

Anyway, I do think Bronny is at least somewhat overrated due to his name, but he'll certainly play D1 hoops, and probably will play for $$$ eventually, maybe NBA or maybe elsewhere.

Bronny a very good player. Is he nba player in 3 years? I don’t know. Certainly athletically he is but that is such a small part of the puzzle. But to score 10 in a a big game like that makes you wonder. Kids have off nights too.
But king says some dumb things and parent or not it makes you 2nd guess. As a fan I’m much more interested in seeing ND Sherman Oaks than SC. But I’m bummed the SC girls got knocked out. That’s a fun team.

Reactions: observer22
I am sure all of those current NBA players that Daddy thinks Bronny is Better then Would have scored more then 10 points in a HS Basket Ball Game and would have averaged more then 14 points playing a full schedule of HS teams…. 🤣

Just a Dumb comment by Lebron and now he has put a target in his kids back going forward….

Bronny a very good player. Is he nba player in 3 years? I don’t know. Certainly athletically he is but that is such a small part of the puzzle. But to score 10 in a a big game like that makes you wonder. Kids have off nights too.
But king says some dumb things and parent or not it makes you 2nd guess. As a fan I’m much more interested in seeing ND Sherman Oaks than SC. But I’m bummed the SC girls got knocked out. That’s a fun team.
He will play D1 but he isn’t any Kind of “one and done” player other then his Dad thinks so and will drag him into the NBA…..

This kid has been training forever to play Basketball with more advantages than any other BB player in the world…. 1st class year round training, coaching and everything…. And I do give the kid a ton of credit because he obviously puts in the work….

But without his Dad, He is otherwise just an Average player that would be a fringe D1 or D2 College Basketball player, with putting all the work in and maximizing his talents…. But with his Dad’s Publicity and money he will be D1 and play in the NBA because Daddy Says So…. 🤣

But hey…. If I could do the same thing for my son I probably would, so who am I to criticize…. 🤣🤣🍻

Bronny's NBA aspirations will be dependent on his ball handling and shooting. He has potential to be a real floor general. He lacks size to be a shooting guard at the NBA level at 6'2. I wish throughout his AAU career he handled the ball more and developed that aspect of his game. Right now he is on track to be a poor mans Jrue Holiday, streaky shooter, great athlete with high iq and a good defender.

Bronny's NBA aspirations will be dependent on his ball handling and shooting. He has potential to be a real floor general. He lacks size to be a shooting guard at the NBA level at 6'2. I wish throughout his AAU career he handled the ball more and developed that aspect of his game. Right now he is on track to be a poor mans Jrue Holiday, streaky shooter, great athlete with high iq and a good defender.
For anyone who thinks Bronny is anything more then what his Dad has promoted in the media, how about this….

Compare him to “Swaggy P”…. Nick young…. He averaged 27 or so points a game and like 10 rebounds a game in HS…. . No one would have held him to 10 points in any HSBB game, no matter what team he was on…. Or a 14 point a game average for a season in High School….

Bronny is no “Floor General” that is all his Dads making…. He is just an average player being Propped up by his name and who his Dad is and played HSBB with great kids like the Kid going to Duke and Penny Hardaways kid….

Lebrun is putting way too much pressure on this kid about playing in the NBA…. If you really look at the whole thing from a distance it is pretty sad….

It reminds me a lot of Snoops kid… Who was a top FB recruit and quit FB a couple years into College….

For anyone who thinks Bronny is anything more then what his Dad has promoted in the media, how about this….

Compare him to “Swaggy P”…. Nick young…. He averaged 27 or so points a game and like 10 rebounds a game in HS…. . No one would have held him to 10 points in any HSBB game, no matter what team he was on…. Or a 14 point a game average for a season in High School….

Bronny is no “Floor General” that is all his Dads making…. He is just an average player being Propped up by his name and who his Dad is and played HSBB with great kids like the Kid going to Duke and Penny Hardaways kid….

Lebrun is putting way too much pressure on this kid about playing in the NBA…. If you really look at the whole thing from a distance it is pretty sad….

It reminds me a lot of Snoops kid… Who was a top FB recruit and quit FB a couple years into College….

Why are we comparing Nick Young, a pure scorer, to Bronny who is a playmaking athlete??? On top of that Bronny is playing with three other 4 star recruits just this year. Previous years there were over 5 other top 100 guys on the team for their respective class. Nick Young played no one notable on his high school squad.

Throughout his hs and aau career he played with every big name recruit possible so he defaulted scoring wise give the nature of his game. But to diminish this kids career and future to an average hs player is silly.

However, I do agree that the pressure lebron and the media puts on him is a lot and detrimental to his development.

Quit saying Jrue holiday!!! Did any of you watch what that assassin did at Campbell hall? He would beat Bronny left handed and do it badly. He’s not in the same league.

Is Bronny better than the 6”2 white kid who just won the dunk contest and can’t get a contract? I don’t think so.

Why are we comparing Nick Young, a pure scorer, to Bronny who is a playmaking athlete??? On top of that Bronny is playing with three other 4 star recruits just this year. Previous years there were over 5 other top 100 guys on the team for their respective class. Nick Young played no one notable on his high school squad.

Throughout his hs and aau career he played with every big name recruit possible so he defaulted scoring wise give the nature of his game. But to diminish this kids career and future to an average hs player is silly.

However, I do agree that the pressure lebron and the media puts on him is a lot and detrimental to his development.
Bronny is a “Playmaking Athlete”.?…. How many Assist has he averaged with all those great players around him for all these years?… 🤣

None of those dudes needed Bronny, he needed them….

Quit saying Jrue holiday!!! Did any of you watch what that assassin did at Campbell hall? He would beat Bronny left handed and do it badly. He’s not in the same league.

Is Bronny better than the 6”2 white kid who just won the dunk contest and can’t get a contract? I don’t think so.
Must've missed the "poor man's" part of that reply. And not rn he is not better than Mac McClung, but hes 18 lol. McClung is 24. I think he will end up as a guy in and out the league similar to Mac

to be fair to them... they did beat 4 state finalist, and lost to 3 state finalist. one of those teams they lost to 4 times.

it isnt like they were playing in the Acalanes or Fremont Christian tournaments.
Dougherty Valley and Monte Vista in the Chris Huber Memorial (Acalanes) Tournament this year. Not chopped liver!

Reactions: ankleassassin
if this was a local kid and people had all this hate.... damn shame.. and mac cant guard, dribble or shoot. bad comparison. aint nick young 6'7?
Mac can’t guard, dribble, or shoot yet somehow scored nearly 3k pts in hs career and average 15 at Gtown and TT.
Ok. He’s Like a modern day Kenyon Martin catching 7 dunks a game at 6”2. Actually a disservice to compare Bronny to him.

Damn shame that people can’t see this and they have to resort to saying hate when you say a kid ain’t that good.

if this was a local kid and people had all this hate.... damn shame.. and mac cant guard, dribble or shoot. bad comparison. aint nick young 6'7?
Some people on here were hating on Aidan recently. He scored 27 in the NorCal Open Championship loss to MC last season. Would have been 30 if that last second half courter to force OT hadn’t rimmed out. Bronny put up 10 in the SoCal D1 ship last night.

Mac can’t guard, dribble, or shoot yet somehow scored nearly 3k pts in hs career and average 15 at Gtown and TT.
Ok. He’s Like a modern day Kenyon Martin catching 7 dunks a game at 6”2. Actually a disservice to compare Bronny to him.

Damn shame that people can’t see this and they have to resort to saying hate when you say a kid ain’t that good.
he played in the lowest division in VA in high school. he played college ball and that is an accomplishment. BUT SO DO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY others who can score but cant play in the league. what you did in high school as a scorer versus guys not over 6'2 is pointless for nba scoring abilities.

Some people on here were hating on Aidan recently. He scored 27 in the NorCal Open Championship loss to MC last season. Would have been 30 if that last second half courter to force OT hadn’t rimmed out. Bronny put up 10 in the SoCal D1 ship last night.
tough go for sure. but ohio state thinks highly of him so theres that

he played on an elite high school team and aau team. is he is father? no but who is.
Imagine having that brand at your university. Nike, king James, and Bronny. Pops is from the mean streets of Akron too. Of course Ohio state thinks highly of him. They think highly of the new facility he will help fund too.
C’mon guy

Imagine having that brand at your university. Nike, king James, and Bronny. Pops is from the mean streets of Akron too. Of course Ohio state thinks highly of him. They think highly of the new facility he will help fund too.
C’mon guy
HA!…. Exactly!…. Bronny averaged under 9 points a game his Jr Year and under 14 points a game his Sr year…. He was held Scoreless in the Regional Final last year and held to 7 points in the lower Division final this year….. 🤣

Yet somehow this kid deserves to be a McDonalds All American?…. 🤣🤣

C’mon guy
ohio state isnt hurting for funds. guy

My take on a few of the comments are:
  1. Bronny is aiiight at best. I agree with an earlier post that he is a borderline Division 1/2 player without his dad. Lebron is doing way too much. You want your son to be deserving of being a McDonalds All American. Not by politics. And he aint no play maker (pt guard) nor is he a scorer. He's a tweener. He's aiiight!
  2. Not a huge fan of Aidan Mahaney. Needs to improve his shot and quickness. Regardless how special the characters on this board think he is. Jordan Pope is better in my opionion.
  3. Matt McClung. I really like this kid. Needs to improve his jumper a little, but other than that, it's a shame he's not on an NBA roster. Thats bs..... The kid can play and he can do a lot more than just dunk. Hopefully he'll finally get a chance to stick. But at least he's got his PUMA contract for now.

Reactions: larry legend33
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT