ADVERTISEMENT

Can a coach, coach at two different High Schools

MLW12

Rookie
Nov 28, 2018
Can anyone explain why the coach at Alameda High is also coaching at Dublin High because I didn't know you can be a Head Coach at one school and be an assistant coach at another.

If he has the time, then why would it be an issue? One is a D1 school and the other is D2. Has it been verified? Why do you care?

you should just worry about getting Berkeley relevant again and not who’s coaching where. lol

Last edited:
If he has the time, then why would it be an issue? One is a D1 school and the other is D2. Has it been verified? Why do you care?

you should just worry about getting Berkeley relevant again and not who’s coaching where. lol
I never said it was an issue I was just wondering if that was legal and for the record Berkeley has always been relevant. And I don't care one way or another, I was just curious. Hey look this is a forum where we go to find the lastest information and if that offend some individual, then this is not the place for you. Its not personal.....I am good with all coaches.

i think his daughter is on the dublin team. but i would feel bad for the girls of Alameda High if this were true.

I never said it was an issue I was just wondering if that was legal and for the record Berkeley has always been relevant. And I don't care one way or another, I was just curious. Hey look this is a forum where we go to find the lastest information and if that offend some individual, then this is not the place for you. Its not personal.....I am good with all coaches.

Your athletic director gets paid to know that information why ask that question on a message board?

You petty
I don't know you and I would hope you're not refering to me because "Petty" ain't never been apart of who I am. I went to a game and saw something I didn't know you could do as a coach and ask the question. It was an honest question.

You know the coach (he’s in your league for Pete’s sake). Pick up the phone and call instead of posting his/school business out there. I’m not offended, I just think it gossip when you know how to get the facts.

Reactions: OnBall8
I don't know you and I would hope you're not refering to me because "Petty" ain't never been apart of who I am. I went to a game and saw something I didn't know you could do as a coach and ask the question. It was an honest question.
You don't have to know someone to see their actions and know they are petty. Apparently the entire community agrees.

I must say that its not a good look for you as a coach to have twice taken shots at dublin coaching staff in your first 15 posts..

You know the coach (he’s in your league for Pete’s sake). Pick up the phone and call instead of posting his/school business out there. I’m not offended, I just think it gossip when you know how to get the facts.
Thats
I must say that its not a good look for you as a coach to have twice taken shots at dublin coaching staff in your first 15 posts..
First of all your wrong, I took a shot at anyone and for the record I was asking a general question but I guess you didn't get that. Either way i'm done with this conversation. Have a great day.

I have not taken any shots at the Dublin coach, I think he's doing an amazing job. I just spoke to him yesterday.

I have not taken any shots at the Dublin coach, I think he's doing an amazing job. I just spoke to him yesterday.
"On the other hand, I think Dublin has some really good players but there coach just seems like he's not coaching"

This is a direct quote from Nov 30. Your 4th post ever on this forum... is not coaching doing an amazing job?? ;)

"On the other hand, I think Dublin has some really good players but there coach just seems like he's not coaching"

This is a direct quote from Nov 30. Your 4th post ever on this forum... is not coaching doing an amazing job?? ;)
Since you really trying to create a problem, let me just clear the air. What I meant by that is just seems like he not coaching because hes distracted by other things like PARENTS, at a school like Dublin you always got some parents that are unruly. I know I was there with Coach Hans and he had that same look. I think hes really doing a great job and he winning.....now if you need to continue this discussion further fill free to get at me in person because i'm not hard to find. Have a great day.

Since you really trying to create a problem, let me just clear the air. What I meant by that is just seems like he not coaching because hes distracted by other things like PARENTS, at a school like Dublin you always got some parents that are unruly. I know I was there with Coach Hans and he had that same look. I think hes really doing a great job and he winning.....now if you need to continue this discussion further fill free to get at me in person because i'm not hard to find. Have a great day.
I think for the most part we are all just having a good time with this. My advice chill. No one is trying to have an in person confrontation.

Hater

yeah, I get steamed at negativity directed at coaches, players, and programs. these are kids doing their best, and adults trying to help them. needless to say, both parties to these transactions have limitations. it helps me, when I calm down, to realize that these posts are more about the poster than about the object of his scorn. consider the word "seems"--a nod to the poster's own limitations in seeing.

it also helps me to remember that this is a negative utterance--we all make them--and to resist the temptation to label the speaker as a negative person. ok,ok, I can think of one person who might have pushed me to name-calling, pictorially anyway, but I've calmed down and he got cool.

haven't seen Dublin play in about 10 years, but I doubt that the coach isn't coaching

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT