ADVERTISEMENT

De La Salle, Cardinal Newman win section titles

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
De La Salle won the NCS Division I title for the fifth straight year it has been played with a 9-6 extra inning win at Foothill-Pleasanton. The Falcons led 4-0 after three innings and 6-4 heading into the seventh before the Spartans scored two runs in the top of the seventh and three more in the top of the ninth.

Cardinal Newman won its first section title with an 8-2 win over San Marin. The Mustangs led 2-0 before the Cardinals scored a run in the fourth, three in the fifth and four in the sixth. Gavin Rognlien had a home run to give Cardinal Newman the lead.

De La Salle won the NCS Division I title for the fifth straight year it has been played with a 9-6 extra inning win at Foothill-Pleasanton. The Falcons led 4-0 after three innings and 6-4 heading into the seventh before the Spartans scored two runs in the top of the seventh and three more in the top of the ninth.

Cardinal Newman won its first section title with an 8-2 win over San Marin. The Mustangs led 2-0 before the Cardinals scored a run in the fourth, three in the fifth and four in the sixth. Gavin Rognlien had a home run to give Cardinal Newman the lead.
Ditto......What the Bella said about CN goes to DLS : ...............I’ll tip my cap to the the staff. They turned it around very quickly. They had a bad stretch at the wrong time of the season and I had serious doubts they would win NCS.

Grazi Bella for an original thought and Good Luck to your Cardinals in NorCal's

Last edited:
Reactions: bella123
Ditto......What the Bella said about CN goes to DLS : ...............I’ll tip my cap to the the staff. They turned it around very quickly. They had a bad stretch at the wrong time of the season and I had serious doubts they would win NCS.

Grazi Bella for an original thought
Hey man if we combined forces …two guys, maybe one brain between us, we’d be unstoppable I tell ya!

• Haha
Reactions: concrete17
Hey man if we combined forces …two guys, maybe one brain between us, we’d be unstoppable I tell ya!
Now there's a scarey thought ......sounds like the script from a cheap B grade horror flick from the '60's on Friday Night's midnight Chiller Theater.......👺☠️

........'unstoppable'.....or insufferable ?? like sitting between 2 yokel conventioneers from Bucksbutt, Iowa on a crowded cross country flight......Ah stewardess better make that a double with a beer back.

Last edited:
Now there's a scarey thought ......sounds like the script from a cheap B grade horror flick from the '60's on Friday Night's midnight Chiller Theater.......👺☠️

NEWS_160519964_AR_0_GJDYKVYKYMIL.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT