ADVERTISEMENT

DFAL PREDICTIONS 1/23/15

NorCalScout

Sports Fanatic
Jul 10, 2001
Campo- Bye. Well deserved, enjoy it.

Dougherty Valley @ Las Lomas- Should be the best game in this league tonight if the right DV team shows up. Las Lomas
has had a long time since losing at the buzzer to Dublin and now it's time to get back to business. Wood, King and Prince will eventually wear down the Wildcats and try and take away Fadal, DV's best scoring option. If Wood guards him and takes him out of his up and down game, this game could get ugly.
LL 77 DV 62

Dublin @ Miramonte- Dublin is on a two game winning streak and Miramonte is coming off back to back home losses to Alhambra (you heard that right) and Concord. Dublin will not take them lightly and Falls & Knox are the two most exciting players to watch in this league (I said exciting not best, so calm down Hansen and Wood fans). This game will be somewhat close and probably for at least a half but the Gaels will have there way once the Mats give up like they've been doing all year.
DUB 78 MM 65

Acalanes @ Alhambra- I would love to say that Alhambra's short winning streak will continue here but I am not that optimistic. This will also be one of the better games to see and if it wasn't for DLS & SRV, I just might have gone to this game. Hewitt is one of the finer players in this league and he can score from just about anywhere, so I am thinking that Alhambra will do it's best to shadow him all night long. I think Acalanes wins a close game and prevents the upset.
ACA 62 ALH 55

All sounds good aside from the Alhambra game, no way that Acalanes at 4-13 is the favorite to win this game. Alhambra coming off a road victory against Miramonte will win this game no doubt. I see a good game but Alhambra coming out on top.

I watched Alhambra this past summer and have seen them a few times during the season. I am optimistic about the game this evening and think this coach is going to do a nice job for this program. Not shocked at all if Alhambra ends up winning this game.

Las Lomas- Wins Big.

Miramonte- Pulls the upset and I will be at this game so I am hoping it comes true.

Alhambra- I too think Alhambra should be the favorite and should win this game.

The alhambra vs acalanes game was outstanding!! 2OT!! 80-87 even though the dons pulled away late alhambra woulda won this game if it wasnt for foul trouble with there 2 best players on the bench in the 2nd OT....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT