ADVERTISEMENT

DLS 7 0n 7 June 24

Passing leagues are always nice for fine tuning passing offenses, but until full speed with lines and running attacks and full speed defense, it doesn't always indicate season success. Many years DLS has looked terrible in passing league and come season they still have gone undefeated and won state championships. Granted, if you want to have a decent passing attack and have all kill players on same page it is a good idea to participate.

Passing leagues are always nice for fine tuning passing offenses, but until full speed with lines and running attacks and full speed defense, it doesn't always indicate season success. Many years DLS has looked terrible in passing league and come season they still have gone undefeated and won state championships. Granted, if you want to have a decent passing attack and have all kill players on same page it is a good idea to participate.
Agreed but Windsor is loaded and was very good last year and returns just about everybody. They have several kids with power 5 offers which is pretty rare for that area.
I’m not a big 7v7 guy but in this case it’s legit.

Agreed but Windsor is loaded and was very good last year and returns just about everybody. They have several kids with power 5 offers which is pretty rare for that area.
I’m not a big 7v7 guy but in this case it’s legit.
I agree on Windsor, saw them in person last year and they are a good looking well coached team!…. If they have good line play and defense they will make a run at an SBG…. Their skill players are legit!….

I agree on Windsor, saw them in person last year and they are a good looking well coached team!…. If they have good line play and defense they will make a run at an SBG…. Their skill players are legit!….
They also have Walker kid from rancho who has offers from cal, Oregon, Miami, etc. not sure eligibility there but when he gets to play wow.

Reactions: THEOC89
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT