ADVERTISEMENT

DLS loses to Monte Vista 67-62 in double OT!!!

_Molon_Labe_

Rookie
Mar 7, 2014
Crazy game. DLS was up by 12 with about 2 minutes left in regulation. #10 on MV hit a buzzer beater 3 OFF THE BACKBOARD to tie it at the end of the 4th qtr. Both OT qtrs. were pretty tight. DLS couldn't stop MV's low post feeds for easy buckets all game long. DLS missed a lot of 3's late in the game, including both OT's... Had trouble getting to the basket as well...
This post was edited on 1/20 11:19 PM by _Molon_Labe_

Sounds just like the folsom - MV game.
After watching DLS against chaminade I knew MV could beat them.

Thanks for sharing some of the details. Sounds like it was the game of the year. And yes I had it wrong! But it sounds like DLS melted down at end. You don't seee DLS losing that many leads late in the 4th. Not a good sign for them. Did anybody notice anything different about MV during the game on defense? Reason I ask is Chaminade did something very interesting by slacking off 3 DLS players and making life miserable for Peters and Ratinho? It was a funky triangle and 2. I know Jones was at the DLS game the night before. Just curious?

Its nice to see such a competitive league again. Some excellent games in the EBAL!

Originally posted by larry legend33:
Thanks for sharing some of the details. Sounds like it was the game of the year. And yes I had it wrong! But it sounds like DLS melted down at end. You don't seee DLS losing that many leads late in the 4th. Not a good sign for them. Did anybody notice anything different about MV during the game on defense? Reason I ask is Chaminade did something very interesting by slacking off 3 DLS players and making life miserable for Peters and Ratinho? It was a funky triangle and 2. I know Jones was at the DLS game the night before. Just curious?

Its nice to see such a competitive league again. Some excellent games in the EBAL!
Honestly, I'm not too basketball savvy when it comes to recognizing different schemes on defense... I did notice a lot of perimeter pressure up top and the defenders down low would drift to the ball side and collapse whenever someone would drive the lane.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT